What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres been some decent additions to the site lately. Welcome all you newbs that contribute!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had Sonny's BBQ with the family
Went to go get the fan from storage to work on the Civic without dying from heat exhaustion
Just got another lead for work
About to go on my 4mi walk
Then sleep for the trip to Orlando first thing in the morning, joy.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Miami's a mix of everything

But when I lived in Key West, we'd consider that North Cuba for a number of reasons.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was low 80's and muggy earlier today. It is now 67 and mildly breezy with low humidity. Go global warming!

Been doing a lot of thinking lately about my future, career, all that adult s**t. Gotta make changes.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Theres been some decent additions to the site lately. Welcome all you newbs that contribute!
Do I get to be included? I'm still a newb I think

I guess I don't really contribute anything useful per se, but a for effort right?

Or like a c+ for effort maybe?

Also where's connie been hiding? I feel like I haven't witnessed her presence lately

(And good lord why can't it be 67 and breezy here too :( it's still hot as balls out, and humid as balls too)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was low 80's and muggy earlier today. It is now 67 and mildly breezy with low humidity. Go global warming!

Been doing a lot of thinking lately about my future, career, all that adult s**t. Gotta make changes.
Theres no such thing as global warming.

Do I get to be included? I'm still a newb I think

I guess I don't really contribute anything useful per se, but a for effort right?

Or like a c+ for effort maybe?

Also where's connie been hiding? I feel like I haven't witnessed her presence lately

(And good lord why can't it be 67 and breezy here too :( it's still hot as balls out, and humid as balls too)
Uh yeah.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't party as much as I would have liked to on Thursday. I was a bit envious yesterday when the cup was at the White Sox game. I would have went had I known they were actually gonna win against the Rangers. The Sox have been terrible to watch this year. I cringe every single time John Danks is pitching and Ventura is a f**king joke. I don't care who's nuts he owe's a favor to, that man should have never been made a coach for a major league baseball team.

Otherwise I'm just doing that summer mom thing trying to keep Angelina occupied and cleaning this house. Blue hatch is still in the shop and I managed to detail the Soul yesterday white Angelina was out fishing with her father.

Bte, I serious am enjoying this weather. THIS is what I miss the most about Florida.