What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Rinzler

Sitting at work wishing 5:30 would hurry up and get here. An debating to order this CTR PU front and rear lip off of eBay or a gauge cluster with tach since Dx does not have one.

Never mind gonna go with a new/used gauge cluster.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM me your naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Oh, you know how badly they piss me off! Did you see that pic I threw up of the lady in the PT Loser that I was screaming at when we were on the phone? lol

mmhmmm, right.

Dude, LOVE that movie!

Oh gotcha. How do you run out of data? No unlimited?

More proof that you're gay... <3
No, I only get 20mb lol. I'm trying to upgrade to 500mb

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, you know how badly they piss me off! Did you see that pic I threw up of the lady in the PT Loser that I was screaming at when we were on the phone? lol

More proof that you're gay... <3
LULZ that was hilarious. I do the same thing. I yell at people as if I'm trying to talk to them.

And I'm not gay. I just like things "normal" guys don't :bluelol:.

HOLY CRAP... I have 2GB. And I rarely use it because work has wifi so I'm connected to that on my iTouch for Pandora and Facebook. I think the most I've used is like 800MB. And that included a couple shows on Hulu and some short comedian stand ups on netflix.

I generally don't log in with my phone at work because I actually want to use my data since I'm paying for it lol. Might as well instead of wasting it. Then once I'm home it automatically picks up the wireless router there. Same goes for anywhere I go that I've connected to before. Automatically hooks up to the wifi.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not upgrade to unlimited?
I can't. I'm not on Verizon, I'm on a prepaid partner called PagePlus and their plans are retarded lol. I have unlimited calling and texting, and 20mb of data for $45 a month. I don't have credit so i can't get verizon plan for my phone, and I can't afford the $80 a month.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea that wouldn't cut it for me.
LULZ that was hilarious. I do the same thing. I yell at people as if I'm trying to talk to them.

And I'm not gay. I just like things "normal" guys don't :bluelol:.
Thank God my tint's so dark...b/c I wasn't screaming the nicest things at all. :lol:

I'm tired of month end. I want the paperwork and reports to STOP!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't. I'm not on Verizon, I'm on a prepaid partner called PagePlus and their plans are retarded lol. I have unlimited calling and texting, and 20mb of data for $45 a month. I don't have credit so i can't get verizon plan for my phone, and I can't afford the $80 a month.
$80 a month? s**t son, AFTER my discount w/ Verizon it's $106.

I have 450minutes and unlimited text/pix/data at the grandfathered rate of $29.99 extra b/c I've been with them for so long.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$80 a month? s*** son, AFTER my discount w/ Verizon it's $106.

I have 450minutes and unlimited text/pix/data at the grandfathered rate of $29.99 extra b/c I've been with them for so long.
so you used to be at $106 and now you're at $29.99?!

mine used to be $106 for 900 mins, unlimited text/data with 20% discount.
then i realized i didnt use that many minutes so i downgraded to 450 min unlimitied plan. now im at about $78 per month which isnt too bad i guess...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shiiiiit. I only pay $80 with my work discount and that's with 450 minutes (bare minimum), unlimited texting, and 2GB data. I want moar discountz!!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you used to be at $106 and now you're at $29.99?!

mine used to be $106 for 900 mins, unlimited text/data with 20% discount.
then i realized i didnt use that many minutes so i downgraded to 450 min unlimitied plan. now im at about $78 per month which isnt too bad i guess...
No, re-read what I said. I USED to be at $131, now I'm at $106 AFTER my work discount. Verizon's expensive, but I'm happy with them. Apparently not a lot of people are.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, re-read what I said. I USED to be at $131, now I'm at $106 AFTER my work discount. Verizon's expensive, but I'm happy with them. Apparently not a lot of people are.
ahh i see. so your paying that with a 450 mins unlimited plan? you gettin ripped off lol. unless you have a crazy ass phone but i was paying $78/month with blackberry and now a droid (same for both).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I read it wrong too :oops:.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh i see. so your paying that with a 450 mins unlimited plan? you gettin ripped off lol. unless you have a crazy ass phone but i was paying $78/month with blackberry and now a droid (same for both).
Like I said, Verizon is expensive. I've been with them for 10years now this year. I've got the Thunderbolt..it retails for $600ish still I think. I'm on their lowest plan possible. They don't offer anything less than 450 mins and I hate talking on the phone. I have the most data for the cheapest rate..there's nowhere to go with them.
I like Verizon though so no need to change. Sprint's service blows and I don't like their phones. ATT the coverage is OK but I don't want an iPhone and I LOOOOOOOOOVE my phone. I won't go w/ any other carrier, so meh..I'll just pay it.

I read it wrong too :oops:.
It's Kay for you...
I want you to put a finger above and below your eye, and pull vertically. It'll help you see better!

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like I said, Verizon is expensive. I've been with them for 10years now this year. I've got the Thunderbolt..it retails for $600ish still I think. I'm on their lowest plan possible. They don't offer anything less than 450 mins and I hate talking on the phone. I have the most data for the cheapest rate..there's nowhere to go with them.
I like Verizon though so no need to change. Sprint's service blows and I don't like their phones. ATT the coverage is OK but I don't want an iPhone and I LOOOOOOOOOVE my phone. I won't go w/ any other carrier, so meh..I'll just pay it.

It's Kay for you...
I want you to put a finger above and below your eye, and pull vertically. It'll help you see better!
i know i have verizon too... my point is: i used to pay $106 for a 900 min unlimited plan w/ a discount. now i pay $78 for a 450 min unlimited plan with a discount... considering you have the 450 min plan at a 900 min price i would say youre getting ripped off lol. and i havent even been with verizon 1 year yet.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
clean the exterior of the car and put it on storage now until next year again :cry::cool:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i have verizon too... my point is: i used to pay $106 for a 900 min unlimited plan w/ a discount. now i pay $78 for a 450 min unlimited plan with a discount... considering you have the 450 min plan at a 900 min price i would say youre getting ripped off lol. and i havent even been with verizon 1 year yet.
The f*ck?

Monthly Access Charges
Nationwide Talk & Text 450 10/26 - 11/25 $59.99
13% Access Discount 10/26 - 11/25 -$7.80
Email & Web Unlimited 10/26 - 11/25 $29.99
13% - Feature Discount 10/26 - 11/25 -$3.90
TEC Asurion Single Tier - Asurion 10/26 - 11/25 $6.99
Total $85.27

Fed Universal Service Charge $1.11
Regulatory Charge $0.16
Administrative Charge $0.83
Rock Hill Loc BUS Lic Surchg $4.72
Total $6.82

Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees
MO State Sales Tax $2.56
Saint Louis Cnty Sales Tax $1.03
Rock Hill City Sales Tax $1.52
Total $5.11

Total Current Charges $106.20

Hmmm, that doesn't add up to $106..
It's also not showing a cheaper option for me, and I'm online. Might just have to go into the store after work...

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Phones are too expensive. :lol:

Mine, through a walmart associate plan, is $55. After tax it's $62.15

450 minutes w/free evenings/weekends.
Unlimited text including picture and video
Caller ID
Visual Voicemail (it's an iPhone thing)
3gbs of data.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phones are too expensive. :lol:

Mine, through a walmart associate plan, is $55. After tax it's $62.15

450 minutes w/free evenings/weekends.
Unlimited text including picture and video
Caller ID
Visual Voicemail (it's an iPhone thing)
3gbs of data.
I have everything you just listed, including visual voicemail, and a s*** ton of other features. :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$80 a month? s*** son, AFTER my discount w/ Verizon it's $106.

Idk, thats what i calculated with unlimited messaging, lowest calls, and 2 gbs on individual plan.