What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Today I'm doing school, then I might be working 3:30-11:30 for a friend. It depends on of he's too tired to work or not.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picking up the little sister from school taking and going to get groceries. Still need to fix my exhaust leak. Eh its what eve. In not driving it s**t now anyway.

Lunch =. Not had anything yet.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to work, realized I f'd up the schedule, taking the day off now... trolling CC.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Work from 7-4,pick my sister and brother up from school,then going christmas shopping,I still don't know what to get my gf lol:banghead:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I've been at work since 6am, and haven't worked much. meh

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
School's been pretty boring. Haven't really learned anything new lol. Working 5-9, then off tomorrow. Getting my hair trimmed again tomorrow.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just got home from work. Going Christmas shopping later, and then out tonight with a friend.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Busy day at work, took a nap, watching S.W.A.T. now. I miss this movie.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cancelled date, finished Season 1 of The Walking Dead and now watching Glee.

Also trying to figure out who's logging in on my name and from where b/c I'm not on the board when it says I've been.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work from 7-4,pick my sister and brother up from school,then going christmas shopping,I still don't know what to get my gf lol:banghead:
i had no idea what to get my gf. hit up one of her friends and she gave me a bunch of ideas ended up getting her a nice necklace.

watching the big lebowski... i miss 90s movies

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got my gf a nice necklace, angry birds stuffed animals (lol), and zebra socks cause my mom said I should lol. My mom bought her a zebra pillow pet too. I had absolutely no idea of what I was getting her going into the mall. I took what I learned about her lately and bought some things. Anyways, finally a day off tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, stuffed up, throats sore. Love iit. Getting my hair cut tomorrow, and going to bed now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Worked 3-11 without a break. Trying to get 5 people's jobs done on my own. Then after work I had a little dilemma. My friends bought me a $50 gas card for my birthday that was a couple weeks ago. So after work I drove a friend/coworker home and saw that I was dangerously low on gas. I go to the gas station I always go to, put in $40 and go to pay using the card. After trying and trying and trying the card doesn't work. We find out it wasn't activated properly when my friends bought it. I didn't have any cash on me. So thankfully I kinda know the guy who works at the gas station. He let me go home to grab my savings account debit card and come back. We don't have to prepay here.

If I went anywhere else I would be screwed. So always going to the same place pays off.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
slept fifteen flocking hours straight after being up for around 27 hours. i fawking hate being unemployed.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work 630-3, then follow up docs visit. We'll see how this one goes.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work 8-4:30. just signed a lease on a house with my buddy last night and were moving this weekend! so after work im gonna take my bike over to the new house to get that over with then packing the rest of the night. i hate packing

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Planning this day out on the fly is gonna be hard, have my cousin in town from Cali & it was a surprise, my son is in school till noon then he naps after, got to find time to visit & maybe catch some lunch.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work 6-3:30 then I gotta drop off a check for next semesters drum lesson because I forgot to mail it :smackself:. Then maybe Starbucks on the way home. Mmmmmmmmm.

It's been a f**king shitty week at work...I keep thinking it's Friday.