ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's exactly my day too. Over the last 3 nights I've gotten approx. 5 hours sleep. Too much on my mind I guess.

I hate that I have to wait till Saturday to properly ask her out. I'm kinda worried I might be friend zoned :(
Find something to take you mind off it. I have felt better today than I have in a while due to not working any OT at work and working out. Eating healthier will help you get better sleep too.

Being in the friend zone blows. Best of luck to you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's exactly my day too. Over the last 3 nights I've gotten approx. 5 hours sleep. Too much on my mind I guess.

I hate that I have to wait till Saturday to properly ask her out. I'm kinda worried I might be friend zoned :( but all my friends are saying it looks like I have good chances.
What are you talking about dawg? Just ask her out over text. Everyone is doing it these days!

:lol:

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP

I hate that I have to wait till Saturday to properly ask her out. I'm kinda worried I might be friend zoned :( but all my friends are saying it looks like I have good chances.
Do it homes the worst she can say is no but u gotta ask first!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
What are you talking about dawg? Just ask her out over text. Everyone is doing it these days!

:lol: I sure hope that was a joke. Im doing it in person I dont care, I want to see her real reaction.
Do it homes the worst she can say is no but u gotta ask first!

True, but we are also really good friends, which is the reason I'm nervous about it.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to a friends bball game and hung out with the gf overall good day. woot woot for putting it over the top to 300 pages lol :party2:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

I know John is joking...but it's pretty sad that stuff like this actually happens.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wait til friday? it'll be quicker if you wrote her a nicely worded letter. now that's OG right there.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My mom passed away after 11 pm, so we know what my day is going to look like, I love & miss my mom. :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
went to a friends bball game and hung out with the gf overall good day. woot woot for putting it over the top to 300 pages lol :party2:
300? Im on 113. Damn noobs... :lol:

My mom passed away after 11 pm, so we know what my day is going to look like, I love & miss my mom. :(
Sorry to hear man. If there is anything we can do just let us know.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At work got in at 5:30 about to get something to satisfy my stomach

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw this on FB. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Hope you hold up alright man.

Going to school, then work.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Bro Im here for ya too. I lost my mom 2 months before my son was born and lost my grandma 3 months after he was born. Dont stay bottled up inside and remember her for who she was and all the good times. Life sucks and is never fair stay strong brotha!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm swamped at work, with zero motivation to do anything. I want to be back on Christmas break.

I'm also retarded sore in my upper body. Things hurt that I didn't think could hurt. :cry:

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thank you all so much, I know it's a tough road ahead, I'm trying so hard to stay strong but it's hard, again thank you.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm swamped at work, with zero motivation to do anything. I want to be back on Christmas break.

I'm also retarded sore in my upper body. Things hurt that I didn't think could hurt. :cry:
In the words of Connie, BEAST MODE! You can do it!