What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lmao. Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. There was no sex involved.
Also, it's not bad parenting. I was raised and am still being raised in a good house. My parents taught me how to not be stupid and to learn from my mistakes. Sorry, didn't know me sleeping over at my girlfriends house with her parent there offended you.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
:like:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work up early and went grocery shopping. Cleaning up the house now then heading to the parents for the afternoon.

emerican

Registered VIP
Have the day off got to try and get the one college book i still need that they school hasnt ordered in yet. So not my fault that i cant get it, but the class starts tommrw and i need it lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have the day off got to try and get the one college book i still need that they school hasnt ordered in yet. So not my fault that i cant get it, but the class starts tommrw and i need it lol.
You have any off campus book stores? That is where I get all my stuff. Cheaper too.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Meant to post yesterday I took my family up to the denver aquarium it snowed like hell on the way home ughh anyway heres some pics I took with my crap phone

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
You have any off campus book stores? That is where I get all my stuff. Cheaper too.
there are a few the only problem is this is a brand new edition first time odered book so the school is the only ones that will have it at least till the end of this semester. Around here the off site ones dont have them as soon as the new ones come out

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
getting ready to watch the falcons/ny game, drinking a starfucks frappuccino.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ just started watching the same game prolly gonna have to leave soon to do a bunch of running around though,

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching the game also. Drinking a whole pot of coffee by myself like normal lol.

Gonna try and work on trucks this afternoon!

And gary the reason nobody runs lips on a mini is cuz we aint little girls like u and arent afraid to put our shít on the ground where it belongs!

Anywho, go Manning!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And gary the reason nobody runs lips on a mini is cuz we aint little girls like u and arent afraid to put our shít on the ground where it belongs!
:popcorn:
Gare..he's right. Your truck is a flippin' 4x4 still.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove around, stopped by a few stores...trying to stay out of the house.

Watching Real Steel now and maybe some more movies afterwards.

Same.

emerican

Registered VIP
Just got back to the house been doing a ton of running around town waiting for the gf to get off work so i can cook dinner and us eat.
Cheese and ranch garlic chicken, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting at the bar with my brothers watching the game.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watching the game also. Drinking a whole pot of coffee by myself like normal lol.

Gonna try and work on trucks this afternoon!

Anywho, go Manning!
hey ,i like where my ride height is! you d**k! hatin ass hater.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is what its supposed to look like next to a 4x4...

Holy s**t!

I've personally never ever understood why people lower trucks in the first place but I do think they look good when done right.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since this IS off topic...

and John, what else are u gonna do with a 2wd truck? its basically a car, so y not put it on the ground?

BOT( i guess) i tried to put some ball joint spacers on today, but they hit my air bags on the lower a arms, so imma have to figure something else out there.

now watching the stupid ass Broncos beating the Steelers...

god i hate the Broncos!!!!

waiting for the wifey to get off work so i can make burritos and get the kids in bed!