Could have if I had more speed, but I ran outta room :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I totally just napped for almost 2 hours..... Feel like absolute s*** now. Awesome.

Nawww you guys are missing the party over here. Robbie, you spelled "west" wrong. West coast = best coast.
Naw gurl you cray cray.

Lost a extremely close friend today. Got the call from his wife at 7:07 this morning when I was at work. Went to bed last night and never woke up. Had a heart attack in the middle of the night. Wife did CPR until squad arrived but it was to late. His daughter will be 1 on Sunday. Live to to short. Never take anything thing for granted.
Forgot to reply to this one. Sorry to hear boss :(. You know we're all here for emotional support if you need it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laughed at AAA's assessment/offer to my car. Gonna shower and consume margaritas soon.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laughed at AAA's assessment/offer to my car. Gonna shower and consume margaritas soon.
Yeah what the hell was that about?

Off in 30 minutes. Then off with the bestie to drink Corona, tequila and dance like fools.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Michiana Subaru sausage fest tonight in my driveway. just cooking out with my buddies.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaned my room removed my rear seats again. met up with my friend so we can put transmission fluid in my car. First day its been on the road it was super fun haha. The new motor was definitely a mini upgrade.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Lol, you said sausage fest!
that's what we officially call our BBQs. i even made a logo for it. we usually do brats and kielbasa... that and there's only three or four gals that ever show up for these lol

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up hungover. Got up and made breakfast for the wife and daughter. Mowed the grass and sprayed weeds. Watered the flowers. Took a shower.

The boy came home from his sleepover last night. Put both the kids down for a nap. Gonna warm up leftovers from bbq last night then fold clothes/pick up the house.

Gotta go to the store later, wash my truck and the honda and hopefully do some more fabrication on the mazda...

Long fùcken day...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked this morning. Picked the kids up from school. Went to the gym.

Came home and cleaned the house. Showered. Now getting kids ready for a baseball game. Then dinner and beer!

Fückin life is exhausting!
You got that right, I feel tired everyday since becoming a stay at home dad.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You got that right, I feel tired everyday since becoming a stay at home dad.
No thanks on a stay at home dad...

One full weekend off a month is enough for me to look forward to going back to work lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold the del sol, went and looked at a Honda accord. It was a piece of s**t. Working a double tomorrow, on the hunt for another ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had to call into work this morning so I could take my mom to the ER. Then later on I went up to kenosha to spend time with my little nephew :D

Sent From My Evo 4G Amped Up On Verizon Tower Power!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hung out with my friend for most of the day then saw Avengers in 3D. 3D is so dope. I've never seen a 3D movie before. Plus I LOVED the movie. BAMF!!!!