What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know. I've never seen avatar. Sorta don't care to see it either.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
busy day....

Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up at 5:30am for an autox event. Set up the course which was long so that really drained my energy and then I made my runs. Had to leave a little early due to work. Worked. Haven't had much to eat, all junk fast food because I haven't had time for anything decent. Probably drove like 4 hours total today between the race and work stuff. I don't know how I'm still awake or why... I'm exhausted but just can't get myself to go to sleep. I hate that. So I'm now here...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
avatar was good but i dont wanna see it more than once
i liked it. saw it once at the theater then like a month ago i got the extended blue ray version and have watched it quite a bit. watching it is like playing through a really good RPG game to me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Avatar in blu-ray is so amazing...

Working 11:30-5 today then who ka-noe's.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I watched Avatar once. It was a decent movie, and I can respect the work and effort that went into the CG, but I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

Worked out today. About to make a 2,400% profit on something. Then just hanging out with a friend later tonight.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From my FB:

I'm really liking this 'new life'. The boys are down in the garage playing cars, and they've got Sidney with them.
Me? Momm's drunk off a bottle of wine already. Good ole Sunday Funday!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
i was surfing craigslist and came across a 88 crx si and bought it! made a thread under projects btw. hope im not in way over my head!!!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up, ate some breakfast, stepped on the scale and got mad at myself, cut the grass, worked out. Making dinner now.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Following a friend of mine doing an F23 swap on his civic.... it's out of a 98 Honda Odyssey van

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
been enjoying my new car, love love love this mazda 3 20x morr than the blue protege5

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watched Twilight New Moon, now watching Eclipse. They're eh. Doctors appt in the morning, few errands to run, then closing tomorrow at work. Woohoo. Closing sucks....

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's a lot of work for not much gain. he'd be better off going turbo route.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
H22 Head with a turbo. You've got the best of everything, steel sleeves of the f block and the dohc of the h. Some serious power to be had
I know it's a 100% purpose drag car, I can assume thats the route he may be taking.

I just like following him because its not the same boring B-Series swap that every single person on earth is doing

emerican

Registered VIP
finally off work havent had a day off in foever got to go to class at 530 aint doing much except school work before then.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slangin' more loans today.
I woke up in a funk and can't shake it.