What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching all the extras now. Couple bottles of wine. f**k work is gonna suck tomorrow...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
totally not looking forward to work tomorrow. it's past midnight here and i need to be in bed in an hour. ugh. ideally i'd be cooking tomorrow's meals right now.... but meijer is still closed and i have no food left in the house to cook. it's gonna suck tomorrow morning.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My stomach is still not fully recovered from food poisoning. I can't eat much and my appetite is so insanely small... I haven't had anything to eat in 6-7 hours and I'm barely hungry. Usually I'd be STARVING 4 hours ago. Yesterday at my cousins house I probably had a normal sized meal over the course of 2 meals. I hope everything becomes normal soon because I'm craving all sorts of food but the second I look at it, I feel disgusted.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up early to go into work. Decided i didnt want to go in so early so hit the snooze. Woke up thirty minutes later and headed in.

Got to work. Nobody is here but me. Decided to wash all the snow and road grime off of my truck.

Now im sitting here debating if i want to stay or not. I figure i could shovel the walks of all the snow to get some hours since im heading out of town tomorrow to help my buddy get his new truck project.

Hope everyone is doing good and had a good Christmas!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Replaced a caliper on the blazer
Currently replacing a b***h of a motor mount on the pt loser
Then a haircut followed by 1/2 price gaming at dave & busters
Then heading down to key west tomorrow

emerican

Registered VIP
just got back to my house from my girls moms where we did Christmas down there for her side of the family
sadly leaving for work in an hour will not be fun
got completely and utterly f**ked up last night and now go to work in an hour. but its all good im used to it im an adult and
you got to pay to play

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The weather took a turn for the worse today. We got hit with a nasty winter storm earlier. Lots of freezing rain, sleet, hail, and snow. Its still going on. At least we didn't get it as bad as some other people. My aunt who lives up in Osceola, PA said she got six inches around 7pm. We got like half an inch, its all slush and stuff so its pretty bad. there were a few accidents. My dad was almost clipped picking my brother up from work today by some woman who cut him off. So if you guys are having this weather, drive safely. Also, having a great night. Not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bought my son a push car stroller so he'll have a better time going around the mall. The out of the box look wasn't doing it for me so I knew I had to do something about it...

Out of the box

Front, sides, and rear lips!..Can't forget the 2slo4u Plate.

Carbon fiber sticker on the hood and a "H" badge to complete the look.

Son

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The weather took a turn for the worse today. We got hit with a nasty winter storm earlier. Lots of freezing rain, sleet, hail, and snow. Its still going on. At least we didn't get it as bad as some other people. My aunt who lives up in Osceola, PA said she got six inches around 7pm. We got like half an inch, its all slush and stuff so its pretty bad. there were a few accidents. My dad was almost clipped picking my brother up from work today by some woman who cut him off. So if you guys are having this weather, drive safely. Also, having a great night. Not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
lol half an inch is bad??? wtf we got 8 and its really no big deal I just drive like I always do

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we only got a tiny bit of snow... but some of it is sticking and there's a good bit of ice out there... had a BLAST driving home from work tonight. one of the perks of working til 11pm is that the roads are fairly empty on the way home. i was sideways through every intersection i had to turn at, then stopped by the local supermarket parking lot (it's only 1/2 mile from my house) for some high speed fun =) what a great time!!

also, the allseasons on the wagon are absolute s**t... coupled with how gutless the 2.2L engine is, i couldn't get enough torque down to pull out of some spins. wrx has me spoiled. gonna get a set of winters for the wagon sometime this week.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am literally less than 100 feet from my driveway and I'm stuck on the street lol. More than a foot on the ground... Plows haven't come by yet. I tried calling the town and they said there's a truck around and hopefully should be here within an hour. Guess ill just hang out LOL. Or try to wave down a plow guy if he comes down the street... f**k this is why I f**king hate f**king snow. f**k.