What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Possibly. I'm still negotiating with him. He needs parts to fix his db7 and I have the parts =) could have a badass em1 for the price of a not so badass eg

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where the f**k are those being sold for $80? I get them for $40-$50

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i did nothing today. Wasnt hung over or anything. No kids and all i want to do is nothing.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Lowered the new ek a little. Had 3 cars to work on today. Now im drinking beer shooting pool since im off from my primary job all week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wife and I met some friends for lunch and drag show

came home and I've been in bed since, lazy Sunday FTW

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Where the f**k are those being sold for $80? I get them for $40-$50
My mom lives in a very upscale community. By upscale I mean every car is a super nice Mercedes or 7-series. That makes everything overpriced. It's 5 dollars for a freakin soda at the gas station

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
went to work for a few hours of OT today. well, kinda. our weeks start on saturday and end on friday, so it'll be OT contingent on me working enough hours during the week. the way i've planned it out, i should have around 50 hours in this week.

i got an invite for Ingress today too, which i'm super stoked about. hopefully i'll be able to find some portals around town tomorrow morning... enlightened faction, if anyone was wondering.

also, planning on getting winter tires put on the wagon tomorrow as well.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went to the Bears game today. They won but unfortunately still aren't going to be in the playoffs, fun day nonetheless. Detroit is a cool city but such a ghost town, pretty strange.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bears and cubbies are where it's at.