Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw the first photo and was wondering if u were going to cf wrap those cups

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where did you get the black base coat? I need to do some myself and cant seem to find anywhere locally

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
No black base cost. Just a resin and carbon fiber weave. You can't use regular resin. It dries with a yellowish tint since it's made for fiberglass which you paint over.

Search for this on Ebay

You need the resin and curing agent and a ton of patience.

Eventually it'll look like this

Also that's before buffing and polishing. I did that on the Lexus because that's how the is-f is, but to buy all the pieces it's about $700 so I made my own. Not a fan of the cheap sticker CF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I use to hate the stock tailights but I actually like them now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The lower part of my hand below my pinky has been hurting on and off all day. Getting random spikes of sharp pain. Hopefully finishing the del slow this weekend so I don't have to another with it anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drinking red wine, painting my nails, and watching guy code :shock:

emerican

Registered VIP
worked super short shift today wasnt even really worth going in for but they fired somebody and he would have worked today so i covered for him. it was slow and since i was supposed to work anyway they let me go after just a few hours.
at the house now just got done eating probably going to bed soon got to wake up early with my daughter since wifey will be gone super early to work.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
finally home from work

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No black base cost. Just a resin and carbon fiber weave. You can't use regular resin. It dries with a yellowish tint since it's made for fiberglass which you paint over.

Search for this on Ebay

You need the resin and curing agent and a ton of patience.

Eventually it'll look like this

Also that's before buffing and polishing. I did that on the Lexus because that's how the is-f is, but to buy all the pieces it's about $700 so I made my own. Not a fan of the cheap sticker CF.

cool, I hate the sticker stuff too. I have a roll of CF sitting here just need to find the resin for it. Gonna make it my winter project to cover some things. Thanks for the help =)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^ long day im guessing?
10 hour days every day. not really "long" (relatively speaking) but tedious and tiring nonetheless. it turns my brain to mush and it sucks only having a couple of hours of free time between waking up and work... and between work and sleep.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
cool, I hate the sticker stuff too. I have a roll of CF sitting here just need to find the resin for it. Gonna make it my winter project to cover some things. Thanks for the help =)
Anytime, post some pics and let us know how it turns out.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At the Dentist. I hope they keep me comfortable, teeth and ears are the 2 pains I can not tolerate :/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2