What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Only if you're a cholo or a gudio. EF's are not my thing. I've always thought they were ugly and too old. The interior in those things is terrible...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358960942.110195.jpg
Local sedan. Soooooo clean

JeffBel

Registered VIP
So sick, passed out at work last night and ended up waking up still at work. Going home to shower and such. I need to knock this cold

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet Jesus.

Don't have s**t for work today. All my customers are cancelling and not showing up. But I look so cute today. My hair is amazing. And my mom brought me awesome teriyaki, fruit and coffee. Today is a really good day.

And I thiiiiink the boyfriend is taking me out. He gets paid today. But that depends on his mood.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
That would be a navi touchscreen in a silverado. Getting her all cleaned up for the new harness

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweet Jesus.

Don't have s*** for work today. All my customers are cancelling and not showing up. But I look so cute today. My hair is amazing. And my mom brought me awesome teriyaki, fruit and coffee. Today is a really good day.

And I thiiiiink the boyfriend is taking me out. He gets paid today. But that depends on his mood.
Pics or it didn't happen!

That would be a navi touchscreen in a silverado. Getting her all cleaned up for the new harness
Man that was a mess. Much better already!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have before, but nothing..I even emailed eBay about it, and still nothing :(