Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I typically get around 35hrs/week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just watched the new top gear. The civic wagon won!!!!!
Yes the original Top Gear shits on the US version any day. I've been watching season 19 on streetfire.net.

As for hours I currently don't work since my place of work closes for 1 and a half months.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just saw an ad on Craigslist for an eg coupe with,"heated springs done right...", I had myself a nice little chuckle.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I should be in bed but I'm wide awake. f**k. lol Gotta work tomrrow

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Ran and got some coffee, took care of some stuff for school. Like having the days off with swing shifts, but it is boring as f**k.

Dre Da Kid

404 THE ATL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm looking at those wheels on memory fab.com n keepin ask myself when will I get the money from my school?!!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wife was diagnosed with cancer today :-/ fml

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
I'm so sorry man. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when she was 19. She's 26 now, has three kids, and is completely cancer-free. Keep your head up!

On a lighter note, apparently they shot and killed the ex-Navy Seal, ex-LAPD officer Chris Dorner in Big Bear, which is about 45 minutes away from where I live. None of us here in CA are buying it, though. They lit a cabin he was in on fire, and claimed he died in there. Didn't even know if it was him in the cabin.. it all seems suspicious.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ I head they found human remains, but they don't know if it is him.
There are a lot of mixed things on the media. From what I know, they haven't even confirmed finding any remains now. They're saying that he entered the cabin, but never came out.