crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, even then don't think id pay the price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
I would :oops: Unless I found it discounted somewhere.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crash you looking for new or used? I've also been looking for some spoon parts (new[lip and spoiler]) but can't find anything. i think they're discontinued.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crash you looking for new or used? I've also been looking for some spoon parts (new[lip and spoiler]) but can't find anything. i think they're discontinued.
I wouldn't mind a used one :what: If it needs some love I'm sure I could get it re-finished.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know what to do tonight. I'm sitting in my living room watching TV with my family. I need friends. Like seriously. I have like one friend who actually talks to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know what to do tonight. I'm sitting in my living room watching TV with my family. I need friends. Like seriously. I have like one friend who actually talks to me.

Go find a party.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Jermee

Registered VIP

Find a hooker

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked this morning. Came home and cleaned the garage!

Its time to start getting busy on this damn truck!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right?

And there's a TON of GTRs around here.
LOL. Yeah. We have 2 of them at our Nissan store 50 feet away from us.

I call your GTR and raise you a Carrera GT...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen an nsx at the place where I work, and I've seen a couple Ferraris roll through.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trade in we whole-saled to California. Thing was MINT! 32k original miles. Unimpressed by the car as far as the how fast it was though. Maybe I am getting brainwashed by these Porsches?

Guy was trying to trade this in on a 2013 Cayenne. Wanted an arm and a leg for it and the sales manager told him to pound sand.

Claims he has paperwork and original documents stating that it is a true CTR. Don't know if it is true or not. Couldn't easily find a vin. Looked kinda fishy to me.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If u post that one more time im going to come through the screen and punch you in the face...
:popcorn:

There are 2 GTR's that live pretty close to me, one about a block away and the other I don't know but see him driving around a lot. If we had our Supra still my dad would've traded it in for a GTR.

That white hatch looks to be a real CTR. Never have i seen someone put the antenna on the right side as well on conversions