What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tore up the tractor mower, played LOL, and just found out i cant join the military for at least 5 yrs. Fml, great day
I tried enlisting in the air force reserved and was turned down due to taking blood pressure medicine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Why did you admit it. Why can you not join till 5 yrs. Go guard. Im blowing up this bathroom.

086head

Registered VIP
Why did you admit it. Why can you not join till 5 yrs. Go guard. Im blowing up this bathroom.
Well i have to get 2 charges sealed from my youth that can hold me back and 2 nasty charges that they are actualy booting people out of the military right now, and i have to wait till enough time (in this case years) before they will be willing to overlook them. They got the whole enlistment cut back going on right now. Regardless i know personaly im not qualified, but its just a knife to the heart having it officialy said.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tried turkey bacon for the first time tonight. Not bad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
51 degrees and its f**king beautiful.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha Chris. I'm gonna go enjoy it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got up damn early to help my buddy do a retrofit on his WRX. Man what a pain in the ass compared to my Civic... All went well though and it looks great.

Now I have to help my brother do his oil change.... But it's more like I just stand there and "makes sure he does it okay". He's just too goddamn lazy to make sure he takes it slow and does things right. No matter what he does, he has to rush things and ends up f**king something up. So I literally just stand there and makes sure his oil filter and drain plug aren't on too tight. He won't even put his car up on ramps even though I know he could.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did an oil change for my boyfriend and he's a mechanic :what:

Buuuut I got to use his tools :D

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:
Damnit. That was for cookie's post.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you push the handle forward on the direction you want to go. so if you want to turn right, push the right bar forward
I understand it's just I've never ridden a motorcycle so the balance of weight at a high speed such as 65-70 MPH, and the fact that motorcyclists are invisible to other drivers is what deters me from buying one or getting on one.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you push the handle forward on the direction you want to go. so if you want to turn right, push the right bar forward
I still can't understand that concept lol. My brother used to own a bike and he also said it's a weird concept but it is what it is.

I did an oil change for my boyfriend and he's a mechanic :what:

Buuuut I got to use his tools :D
I don't mind helping my brother. I actually enjoy working on other peoples cars. Just not mine lol.

But I have to supervise him EVERY time he works on his car, even if it's for the same thing.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still can't understand that concept lol. My brother used to own a bike and he also said it's a weird concept but it is what it is.
it's the same concept as riding a bicycle it just that it is unnoticed by most riders.