What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
It's still worth more then my truck. I can fix everything on it myself for pretty cheap. Just need a more dependable and better on gas ride. The last 7th gen sedan I had was totaled at 185k miles and I got $4600 from insurance for it. This one has 145k and my truck is only worth around $3000 or less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monetarily it is a good trade, versatility wise ...not so much. With a truck you have the option of hauling things and a bed to throw stuff on.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't really haul anything. I'd like to keep the truck but it needs a lot of work. I really need a car, the truck is a 65 Chevy it's got 4 wheel drum and hard as hell to drive in everyday traffic. Not a real practical daily driver.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had it up for 3 months. It's only been motorcycles and other gas suckers.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Don't really haul anything. I'd like to keep the truck but it needs a lot of work. I really need a car, the truck is a 65 Chevy it's got 4 wheel drum and hard as hell to drive in everyday traffic. Not a real practical daily driver.

I would advise to either hold up or present your 65 to another crowd. Its a classic chevy so im sure that people will be looking for them. But if you feel you would be a lot more satisfied with this trade then I say go for it and don't let the chance pass you by.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Id hold out for a better trade
I would to but after 3 months...its a bit hard to keep waiting. I have had my civic up for two. not a trade just sale. I got offered ridiculous things but the best offer was a trade for a 300zx...I turned it down because the guy had never registered the car and I know the problems that come with that but sometimes...I feel I should have taken it lol :drive:

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
I had my integra up for a month max granted it was priced right but still i had alot of trade offers for better cars then what i had in my eyes i just didnt take thrm tho

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've took the truck to several different classic car shows and such with a for sale sign on it. Had plenty of people ask about it and say the asking price is good for the truck. But nobody has the cash for something like that. There's plenty of people out there looking to buy a Honda but there's only a select few that want an old, rusty truck that needs a bunch of work. If I had the cash to finish my civic or buy another car believe me I'd keep the truck til I had the cash to restore it. But at this point in my life its not possible.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I've took the truck to several different classic car shows and such with a for sale sign on it. Had plenty of people ask about it and say the asking price is good for the truck. But nobody has the cash for something like that. There's plenty of people out there looking to buy a Honda but there's only a select few that want an old, rusty truck that needs a bunch of work. If I had the cash to finish my civic or buy another car believe me I'd keep the truck til I had the cash to restore it. But at this point in my life its not possible.

I honestly say go for the trade, with your current situation it is an ideal choice.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been soooooo nice out all day :cool:
Post a pic of you on the bike! Or you in the gear by the bike.

Sounds creepy I know but I want to see the gear and bike.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post a pic of you on the bike! Or you in the gear by the bike.

Sounds creepy I know but I want to see the gear and bike.
I can post picture of bike and gear without me =)