What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Just got done installing my type r short shifter,ganna hit the gym up and then later go out with my princess =)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just did a brake flush on a 99 teg with 155 miles on it

I love going to my school, i work on cars that never get to even see the road. We have the honda PACT program so they send us their test cars

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At work today, had a reporter come in and interview our shift for the 9/11 issue of the paper their doing.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going on a date tonight

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Out of town at my friends parents house in the middle of buttfuck no where until Monday morning... Peace and quiet, away from civilization, and I get to hang out with my favorite dog in the world and my friends I haven't seen in a while. This is gonna be a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, now glued to the couch w/ my puppers, and stuffed full of a spicy dragon roll.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FINALLY!!!!! got my title and my registration up to date!!!!!NOW i can finally start saving for some repairs that my baby needs like a horn srs light and 3rd-4th gear grind!!!OH AND REAR RICE BUMPER DELETE!!!

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Today I worked 10-6, got home cooked a steak dinner. Then I've been in the garage since. Sanding and painting the under window trim. Finished spraying my steelies and wiper arms and buffed my headlights =) doing cheap things while I save for something big ;)
I might also try doing a CTR style DIY grill. But I'm not sure if that'll get done.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I want to do it. But I'm not 100% sure how to take the bumper off :$ everything I know I've learned from trial and error. Lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you dont have to take the bumper off, just the 5 screws on top of the grill

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Those flat black tab things? The only other concern I have is I have the chrome piece on my grill. I'm thinking leave the chrome and spray everything else flat black? IMO there's no point painting it. I plan to get the whole car resprayed in the spring.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just did a brake flush on a 99 teg with 155 miles on it

I love going to my school, i work on cars that never get to even see the road. We have the honda PACT program so they send us their test cars
Oh damn, i should comme to that school.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im in the auto tech program and i learn so much. its awsome

we already have 2012 cars in the garage to just rip apart and learn on. first car i worked on was a 96 coupe =) We also get in other cars also. worked on a 2004 stratus today with 15 miles on it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that's really nice. Is it a college or what?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a tech school/college. you can get degrees and certificates here.

its not cheap though. 25k a year

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t, well i could consider that after the air force.