What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

barrett

Registered VIP
skipped some school to go to the doctor. pushing the engine under the car last night ended up pulling muscles in my back. got creme and pills both are muscle relaxers. not entirely thrilled with the fact they are drowsy but we'll see how it goes. minor work left until the del sol is driving now that it is bolted in properly now.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Still sick, felt like s**t since last Sunday

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
waiting for the wifey to get off work, grocery shopping then sleep before work.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My last 24 hrs were fanfukingtastic. Got sunburnt, gf and and I broke up, didn't get the job promotion at work...

Decipher

Registered VIP
Holy jesis page 183 of this thread is super depressing. You people need vacations. There should be a disclaimer for CC members not to read this thread if they're feeling at all suicidal.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy jesis page 183 of this thread is super depressing. You people need vacations. There should be a disclaimer for CC members not to read this thread if they're feeling at all suicidal.
I'm OK now. Went and bought a new Linksys 4200 N router, went on a food bing after not having lunch, and had a few beers with dinner.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to school, then downloaded Forza 4 demo, and Battlefield 3 Beta. Both are gunna be great! :thumbs up

mvnguyen

Watched my best friend get married today and I've never seen him so happy in my life. Even though we won't be hanging out as often anymore, I know he's in good hands. Here's a pic of me and the flower girl

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the army's rainbow ribbon. even our airman's ribbon isn't THAT gay.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going on a Breaking Benjamin listening spree. Bangin my head to I Will Now Bow atm.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
^good song.

Today, i did school, sent my valve cover in to get powder coated, ordered a VC gasket kit and VC bolts. Played pool, now I'm watching How I met You Mother.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've been waiting to finish building a rifle for some time now, just finished it up :headbang:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh shush negative nancy

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's raining again. When the hell will it stop? anyways, school in half hour, then get home and maybe play some xbox, then go to work.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
page 183?? holy newb setting! what is page 183 like?

I was released from the hospital at 615 this morning, everything is OK so far. Have to go back for vitals tonight to make sure blood levels/sugars aren't too low. I'm exhausted right now but that's it.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Good to hear everything is ok!

Today I'm picking up fast five, getting my parts from Honda, hopefully my fogs come in today, and then I'm working. 2 days in a row off feel like forever.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fast Five was an ok movie. A little bit of over kill with the whole series but heck its fast cars, chase scenes, and wrecks... who doesn't want to watch that lol. anyways back on topic lol. work then school. can't wait for the weekend to get here... going to dallas with my girlfriend and her family

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
page 183?? holy newb setting! what is page 183 like?

I was released from the hospital at 615 this morning, everything is OK so far. Have to go back for vitals tonight to make sure blood levels/sugars aren't too low. I'm exhausted right now but that's it.
Glad to hear your ok, hospitals suck, my mom has been in & out for the last month or so.