What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna be a epic classic car show in town today. photo time.

Mern

Come at me bro.
Hm. Duck hunting in a few mins, deer hunting later tonight and in between i might clean up my engine bay a bit =).

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin lousy weather this weekend. cold, windy, and rainy.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Insideous was a really good movie. I love it. It was creepy but not scary to me. I want to find something that will scare me for a week without excessive gore. :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting on my ass till I have to go to work. Yeah, pretty much.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My mom wants to go out and get food with my grandma. How cute. Goin to do that then prolly just hang out at home all day. It's raining out and too cold to want to work on my car which was the original plan.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna head over to my roommate's mom's house and wash her 2 doggies for them while they get ready for the family chili cookoff tomorrow.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Need to adjust my rear sway bar. Korean BBQ tonight and maybe heading to the local octoberfest happening in town.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
went to the michiana vw/audi club meet. got to hang out with real friendly guys and got to see lots of nice aircoooled VWs =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exhausted. Just inhaled 2 sloppy joes and i'm sunk into the couch w/ the movie "Something Borrowed". I plan to fall asleep here.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Hung out with a friend all day. Went laser tagging, mini golfing, driving range, went to play pool, then I played forza 3 at his house. I love that game.

I almost killed my friend at the driving range. It was a first time for both of us. He went running out onto the grass to get a ball that went only about 20 feet out. I didn't see that, wound up and swung at the ball. My friend was bending over to pick the ball up, then the ball I hit went through his legs... :lol: I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
protip: do NOT go into the driving range itself.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Lol yeah that should be a given. But my friend is weird sometimes and decided he could get a free ball. :lol:

Decipher

Registered VIP
Going to my best friend's son(s) christenings, then DRINKING, eating delicious food, MORE DRINKING and most likely calling out of work.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chillin at home, working on my car hopefully if the sun stays out...

protip: do NOT go into the driving range itself.
lmao Anf :rolf:. What happened????

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dunno what the hell I'm doing today. Might be going to a friends house but I'm not sure.