What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
totally OT, but why in God's name is your rear bumper so much higher up WITH a lip, than your skirts? Do you have a certafit or other after market bumper? It drives me insane looking at it, and I've never seen a civic like that. Mine, nor any of my friend's coupes are like that.
I know I've noticed that too. It's stock :what:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the whole day f**kKKEDDDD up.

Overall it was a good day. Lol now I'm
Exhausted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
^ on that hookup lol
worked at mine and baby mommas house all f**king day
got the grass cut weedeated recreened the vent thing into the cleaned up the yard took off an entire truck beds worth of s**t to the dump. finished putting up the vinyl sidding and did a little bit of cleaning to the inside. Im tired and hurting like hell fixing to eat some damn good home cooking then start on the bottle of crown i just bought.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ on that hookup lol
worked at mine and baby mommas house all f***ing day
got the grass cut weedeated recreened the vent thing into the cleaned up the yard took off an entire truck beds worth of s*** to the dump. finished putting up the vinyl sidding and did a little bit of cleaning to the inside. Im tired and hurting like hell fixing to eat some damn good home cooking then start on the bottle of crown i just bought.
Worddddd :D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
drinking on a sunday? I can't do that s**t any more

emerican

Registered VIP
^ why not man?
they sell it on sundays here now so im always drinking on sundays these days lol
and nick hell yeah thats whats up

emerican

Registered VIP
im not really drinking to get messed up i didnt even buy the amount it takes for me to get drunk any more .i got one hell of a tolerance. I only bought the 15 dollar bottle of crown and a 6 pack just enough to relax me not nearly enough to get me messed up.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not really drinking to get messed up i didnt even buy the amount it takes for me to get drunk any more .i got one hell of a tolerance. I only bought the 15 dollar bottle of crown and a 6 pack just enough to relax me not nearly enough to get me messed up.
You might have a problem if it takes that much. That's not healthy...esp if its every week or so.

You have a baby on the way. Add up what u spend and put that towards the baby...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ howd the meetin the parents go
Pretty well. We kinda come from different backgrounds so she was really nervous to meet em. Plus she's a bit older than me and has a daughter so she thought that might bug them out. But my mom's a big fan of her it turns out.

emerican

Registered VIP
You might have a problem if it takes that much. That's not healthy...esp if its every week or so.

You have a baby on the way. Add up what u spend and put that towards the baby...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
in over 2 months i have spent the 20 bucks that i have spent today
i dont drank hardly ever i used to alot but now i hardly ever do baby momma can vouch for that.
I dont know if its from my earlier years of heavey drinking or the fact that my whole family just handles alchoel like that. { my mom drinks every day my grandad is a recovering drunk} there is alot more history of it in my family which is the reason i space out my drinking now. I may have 1 crown and coke every week, but today i felt like relaxing after a very hard day. I have medical problems with my back and after an entire work week then taking the one day i have to rest and doing all that i was in horrible pain so it aint right but i wanted to take some of it away. i know i have a baby on the way i havent bought anything for the car i havent bought myself clothes no alcohoel except for today. I havent bought anything except for things that i need for my house to get it ready for us to move in. Every dollar that i dont have to spend on bills or the house goes in a savings account for the baby. I know itll prolly never be enough, but i want to be as prepared as possible when my babygirl gets here so i can give her all the things i never had.

emerican

Registered VIP
Pretty well. We kinda come from different backgrounds so she was really nervous to meet em. Plus she's a bit older than me and has a daughter so she thought that might bug them out. But my mom's a big fan of her it turns out.
well im glad your moms a fan man it always makes it easier when the parents can see why you are with the person and like them as well. Its a little bit harder if they hated her lol. Still possible, but defintly alot easier since they like her congrats man.

Missy

Realized my car was louder than it was before it broke down. Its developed an exhaust leak since it got put up in Feb when the transmission went out... bleh.. Got it running again saturday =)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

remember when you were the party animal on the other side?

what happened

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had the most f**ked up dream about bugs. I was surrounded by bugs in my house and I was killing them left and right. f**k that s**t. I kept waking up and feeling like a bug was crawling on my body and it startled the hell out of me every time.

Anyways... Not working today and it's raining. This sucks.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got work tonight, then tomorrow I have an English final, and I'm done with school, and after I'm going to hit up the junkyard to find a B-pipe and maybe a radiator for my dad's taurus, then with the girlfriend for the night.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feeling super productive today. Trying to get stuff done! I have a crazy ass month ahead of me...