What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
killed a giant nasty f***ing spider with a swiffer mop, now im taking a poop, and drinking a caprisun, thats how ganstas roll

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had orientation at my second job(menards
)(Kenosha Wisconsin) today. Then right after I had to work my other job Shoe Store(Gurnee Illinois). Even though I have to start work at 6am at menards I can't fall asleep to save my life. Can't wait to rack up enough money to finally get a car that's not a money pit. Fix one thing on this one something else breaks smh.

Sent From EVO LTE

Bennieboiy

hit up costco ripd my vans :/ but krazyd glued the sole back to the shoe for the 5th time already

Missy

Putting the rims i bought last week on my car tomorrow with two brand new tires... also came to the realization that i HAVE to replace my wheel bearings asap.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got rear ended today riding in my buddy's truck. Wasn't fun. Funny story to it though. We were coming home from vacation and his wife was following us (with their kid and my fiancé in the car) and my friend had to slam on brakes from a car sitting still in the middle of the road just over a hill and his wife locked up the brakes and slid into the back of us. Never been rear ended before but it sucks. Thing about it is she was updating her Facebook status and posting pics from vacation to instagram driving down the road in three lane traffic. My fiancé told me she stayed on the damn phone. I hate people who can't drive their f**king cars and don't take driving seriously. You're driving a 3,500 lb machine. Pay attention >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got rear ended today riding in my buddy's truck. Wasn't fun. Funny story to it though. We were coming home from vacation and his wife was following us (with their kid and my fiancé in the car) and my friend had to slam on brakes from a car sitting still in the middle of the road just over a hill and his wife locked up the brakes and slid into the back of us. Never been rear ended before but it sucks. Thing about it is she was updating her Facebook status and posting pics from vacation to instagram driving down the road in three lane traffic. My fiancé told me she stayed on the damn phone. I hate people who can't drive their f**king cars and don't take driving seriously. You're driving a 3,500 lb machine. Pay attention >.<

People that text and drive piss me off.

Especially if they do it with their own children in the car. And your fiancé..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol been playing mine craft on my tablet. im not real sure what you are suppose to do, but i built a sick mountain house with a walkway to another mountain lol

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol been playing mine craft on my tablet. im not real sure what you are suppose to do, but i built a sick mountain house with a walkway to another mountain lol
That's pretty much what u do haha. Build s**t. I like to mine big ass holes underground lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got rear ended today riding in my buddy's truck. Wasn't fun. Funny story to it though. We were coming home from vacation and his wife was following us (with their kid and my fiancé in the car) and my friend had to slam on brakes from a car sitting still in the middle of the road just over a hill and his wife locked up the brakes and slid into the back of us. Never been rear ended before but it sucks. Thing about it is she was updating her Facebook status and posting pics from vacation to instagram driving down the road in three lane traffic. My fiancé told me she stayed on the damn phone. I hate people who can't drive their f***ing cars and don't take driving seriously. You're driving a 3,500 lb machine. Pay attention >.<

damn man. glad to hear everyone is still OK

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man. glad to hear everyone is still OK
Appreciate it. The trailer hitch on my friends truck kept his truck from any real damage. His wife's Camry on the other hand ate that trailer hitch

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 7-3:30. Had deep fried twinkies (some sort of batter on the outside, forget what the chef said) at work. Holy s**t DELISH except I felt disgusted with myself after only eating half of one lol.

Supposed to meet up with a friend later. It's nice out so I'll probably cruise around afterwards. It's been a while since I've gone on a cruise around town.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Finished doing the shopping for a bbq I'm having tomorrow.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Almost 24 hours and no posts on the sites most popular thread. :/

Why has traffic slowed down so much?