What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So apparently there's this guy at work that recently got his girlfriend pregnant. He's very excited, very happy, and it sounds like his girlfriend is too. Now he feels obligated to propose.

These scenario's seem to annoy me. It doesn't seem right to marry someone just because you knocked them up. I guess if they're happy and are okay with it, it's whatevs.... But it annoys me when people get married because a kid "got in the way".

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ohh dat moment. When you cant poop . Then the seal breaks and you poop for like 1 whole min. Yep that just happened .

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So apparently there's this guy at work that recently got his girlfriend pregnant. He's very excited, very happy, and it sounds like his girlfriend is too. Now he feels obligated to propose.

These scenario's seem to annoy me. It doesn't seem right to marry someone just because you knocked them up. I guess if they're happy and are okay with it, it's whatevs.... But it annoys me when people get married because a kid "got in the way".
Good news for you is ,your hand can never get preg!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I concur.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
It happens a lot, but maybe he already wanted to and it just gave him the push he needed. I want another kid, but waiting until after I get back from deployment. If my wife got pregnant now id miss it all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up Smart man.

Way too f***ing early on a Saturday. Had to crawl out of bed with my boy in it, and take his Golf to work this morning.

I actually like his car, it's just so painfully slow. And his seats sit too high for me.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up Smart man.

Way too f***ing early on a Saturday. Had to crawl out of bed with my boy in it, and take his Golf to work this morning.

I actually like his car, it's just so painfully slow. And his seats sit too high for me.
It's 10:30 over here so it's not to bad lol

Ew VW :???:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's 10:30 over here so it's not to bad lol

Ew VW :???:
You know, as much as I claimed to hate VWs there are some that are alright. I just had a bad taste in my mouth about them from a previous boyfriend. And his Jetta was garbage.

Matt's Golf is pretty clean. Porsche wheels, spacers and a drop is basically all it has. It's clean. I have pictures (just on my phone though, I want to do a legitimate shoot with his car but our work schedules and the weather sucks). And he's a mechanic for Chevy :shock: But I got him to looooove driving the coupe :lol:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know, as much as I claimed to hate VWs there are some that are alright. I just had a bad taste in my mouth about them from a previous boyfriend. And his Jetta was garbage.

Matt's Golf is pretty clean. Porsche wheels, spacers and a drop is basically all it has. It's clean. I have pictures (just on my phone though, I want to do a legitimate shoot with his car but our work schedules and the weather sucks). And he's a mechanic for Chevy :shock: But I got him to looooove driving the coupe :lol:
I still can't stand them but maybe someone could change my mind one day..

Post up a picture of it! But hey, at least he drives your Honda and seems to like it. Wish I could get my gf to drive my coupe.. she just still can't get the whole 5 spd part down :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still can't stand them but maybe someone could change my mind one day..

Post up a picture of it! But hey, at least he drives your Honda and seems to like it. Wish I could get my gf to drive my coupe.. she just still can't get the whole 5 spd part down :lol:
I've seen some clean ones that I would save on my phone. I'm more of a fan of Mk 2's and 3's.
I'll get them uploaded. Being with me he's come to appreciate a lot of Hondas. He likes mine because of how basic it is and he thinks it has "euro" styling. Whatever that means.

Funny thing is, I'm lower than him :lol:

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen some clean ones that I would save on my phone. I'm more of a fan of Mk 2's and 3's.
I'll get them uploaded. Being with me he's come to appreciate a lot of Hondas. He likes mine because of how basic it is and he thinks it has "euro" styling. Whatever that means.

Funny thing is, I'm lower than him :lol:
Lol there isn't anything euro about a civic.

I had a few friends back in high school with some veedubs, I think it was an mk2 golf..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Once again, black ops & minecraft until 3am

Changed cat litter and off to rip out my seats and clean my car inside & out before tomorrows cruise

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VW's aren't too bad I guess. My sister has a mark iv jetta and that thing is a nightmare to work on.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
R32 VR6 is pretty nice, imho.

[youtube=r32 HGP]mjgaxdl-z-g[/youtube]