What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No the Sales Manager saw me upset and he said he was going to call him and give him an earful.
Dude sounds like he needs his wang stuffed in his mouth. I hate people that go out of their way to ruin someone else's day...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude sounds like he needs his wang stuffed in his mouth. I hate people that go out of their way to ruin someone else's day...
Me too. Even if I'm having an awful day, I don't take it out on anyone.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I have a bad day I like to go out and shake babies......works every time.
Funny story: my best friend dated a girl with a mean ass pug. This pug would bite him every time he came over. He tried and tried to earn it's affection and be nice to it, but it wasn't having it. He finally gave up, and would do his best to ignore this damned dog, but the thing would run up and bit his legs when he came over, or it would bite his hand/arm if he was sitting down. Finally, he got sick of it, picked the dog up, and shook it until it s**t itself. Never again did that dog try to bite him.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny story: my best friend dated a girl with a mean ass pug. This pug would bite him every time he came over. He tried and tried to earn it's affection and be nice to it, but it wasn't having it. He finally gave up, and would do his best to ignore this damned dog, but the thing would run up and bit his legs when he came over, or it would bite his hand/arm if he was sitting down. Finally, he got sick of it, picked the dog up, and shook it until it s*** itself. Never again did that dog try to bite him.
:bluelol:

Jermee

Registered VIP
Funny story: my best friend dated a girl with a mean ass pug. This pug would bite him every time he came over. He tried and tried to earn it's affection and be nice to it, but it wasn't having it. He finally gave up, and would do his best to ignore this damned dog, but the thing would run up and bit his legs when he came over, or it would bite his hand/arm if he was sitting down. Finally, he got sick of it, picked the dog up, and shook it until it s**t itself. Never again did that dog try to bite him.
Thank you for sharing. Made me laugh on the inside.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Better watch where that story goes PETA may get upset lol
f**k PETA, and f**k ALF. They are the two most hypocritical "organizations" on the planet. They funnel money, euthanize animals, encourage violence and violent behavior, and even fund ALF's firebombing of animal testing facilities - with the animals and people inside still!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked this morning. Sore as hell.

Came home. Put my old mtx thunderforms in my mega cab. Sounds ok i guess...

Now sitting watching tv with my daughter. Best part of my day!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well. I just had a customer call who was so unecessarily rude and vicious I started crying infront of all my customers. He said some things that hit me hard with where I'm at right now and it legitimately ruined my day. Normally I can handle the harassment with this field but the way he said it, and the things he said got to me really bad.
sorry i thought u knew i was only joking

i was being PLAYFUL!
No the Sales Manager saw me upset and he said he was going to call him and give him an earful.
yes he did call. sent me the hidden cam video of you as well. did you know it was his idea all along. said something about how he wanted to get on your good side in case u ever were available