What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's everything including motor and tranny?^^

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
My folks live just outside of Cincinnati in Ohio. There is NOTHING out there lol. Even Cincinnati doesn't have a whole lot going on (or at least, not from what I saw!). It's cool, but I couldn't live there. I love being an hour away from Huntington Beach/Laguna Beach, and an hour away from Big Bear Mountain/Wrightwood. You can literally surf and snowboard in the same day if you're determined enough.
You clearly have never been to Memphis lol. At least Cincy has a decent street scene, and 3 quarter mile tracks within 45mins in any direction. IDK if I would ever move back there, but I would sure as f**k live there over Memphis any day.

Back from a decent cruise through downtown, ran into two chargers and a riced out SC400.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's everything including motor and tranny?^^
Yes full complete drop in swap. We going to be swapping it over to my car the same day I have the money.

Sent From My Rooted SG3

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You clearly have never been to Memphis lol. At least Cincy has a decent street scene, and 3 quarter mile tracks within 45mins in any direction. IDK if I would ever move back there, but I would sure as f*** live there over Memphis any day.

Back from a decent cruise through downtown, ran into two chargers and a riced out SC400.
I've not been to Memphis, but I've heard nothing good about that place lol.

Yes full complete drop in swap. We going to be swapping it over to my car the same day I have the money.

Sent From My Rooted SG3
That is mega cheap. Congrats on that! I'd swap a B18b into my civic if I found a full swap for that price all day.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Memphis has lil wyte and juicy j/three six mafia. And good ribs/BBQ.

That's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
green card arrived today in the mail. i'm officially a permanent resident now =)

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm I think hecz is a female..... Lol

And for me sitting here as the ground rumbles underneath my feet from constant artillery blast watching the sky as jets and helicopters wiz back n forth........... It's only cool in movies

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

Jermee

Registered VIP
Been laying in bed for the past day in a half feeling horrible with a virus....starting to feel a little better, think ill try to make it to work today.