What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bad idea going to the bar last night. I got sick (not alcohol sick, I'm still sick sick) and I woke up thinking it was an hour earlier than it really was. So I got here at 7:02 with no make up on :shock:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't taken a break in months. Lol we're not required to and most of the time there's no chance to. But when your foot hurts does it feel like it's stretching the muscle out? Like a pulling too tight feeling? I had that for a while until I discovered I had high arches. So now I have shoes with arch support. :D

Guess I need to find some heel support..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really sure to be honest... I guess you could say it feels tight. It just hurts a lot lol. I think because the insoles are worn down so much, there is little to no more arch support.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bad idea going to the bar last night. I got sick (not alcohol sick, I'm still sick sick) and I woke up thinking it was an hour earlier than it really was. So I got here at 7:02 with no make up on :shock:
s**t, the end of the world already? I better start packing for the moon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jermee

Registered VIP
Having a party tonight....your all invited.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going through some bullshit. (>_<)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
True, but I didn't troll the hell out of everyone either ;)
Hehe. I'm more mature and people love me for my trollings

Guys lets get this thing back on track. I know this is the off topic section, but this thread is about what you did today. Not a chat room... :lol:

Worked today. Just like everyday. Now watching Monster Garage reruns off the HTPC while cleaning up around CC.
Wher is the chat thread?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Replaced the front rotors and pads on my parents Envoy. Do you know what's really annoying? The fact that the manufacturers of the pads do a s***ty job making them. The tabs on each end of each pad is too long and I don't have a bench grinder. Know what that means? Using a goddamn file on each end for God only knows how long. It's exhausting. I'm about to write an e-mail b****ing how their s***ty parts are s***tier than s***. A job that should've taken less than an hour turned into a job that took 2-3 hours. /rant

Now I'm too tired to go out and buy insoles for my work shoes lol.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to f**king kill someone.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wired up my cousins amp... he got a civic finally. Showed him how ghetto rigged the guy made his car before he sold it to him, MFer zip tied hella stuff together so now we gotta grab some stuff from pick n pull. That fool has a crappy exhaust so he needs to change it, got a cheap one that blew up... dont ask, even got a ticket for it. His car is way too low, so he needs to raise it, was warned by same cop. and.... this kid needs help so I told him to join CC since that was how I learned how to work on my car.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got my schedule for next week. Working monday through friday. Everyday is a different time. ugh.