Time for some sun & pool.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Waiting on my girl to get out of the shower at the gym. Had a GREAT chest workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Waiting on my girl to get out of the shower at the gym. Had a GREAT chest workout.

Why aren't you in there with her?

Woke up, ate breakfast, rode bicycle 2.5 mikes to the gym, bi and tri workout, rode bicycle home from the gym, made lunch, ate lunch, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, showered, and just finished installing a new bike computer on my bicycle. Now I'm chilling out for a few mins and then going to hop on the R6 and head to the ol, lady's place. I think i've gotten to the point where I'm so active lately that I hate doing lazy things like watching TV and sitting around.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a bike. Im so bored. All I want to do is ride :(

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No Mitsubishi for me

It's already sold anyway.... Damn

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked 10-6:30 today. Loving the gas mileage in my car. So much better than my last.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to the Pasadena Rose Bowl this weekend. Had a booth set up there with our stuff, and my buddy's motorcycle masks. It was fun, but not the right crowd. Painted my windshield wipers, and re-installed those, then watched Game of Thrones. Good weekend! Also, peep that Honda CB350 in the back of our pop-up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was stupid busy on Saturday acting like a home-owner. Then spent yesterday day drankin' margaritas outside under our balcony/in front of the garage with our neighbors and had the dogs tied up with us. I can't tell if I'm overly exhausted today, or slightly hung over.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just found the car I want. I'm hesitating b/c I'm terrified of a car payment. I really want to wait until Aug. or Sept. so the used cars drop price a bit when the 2014's have been out for a month or so.

But this is a good deal....and it's every option I want...FACK!