What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Growing up is overrated. All you guys want to get old and grumpy?

You are gonna regret wanted to grow up. Trust me

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
710 fluid needed changing...

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
It doesn't hurt to look.
yeah but eh, im not feeling it, i would flip it for 1900. Ive seen them up for 2-3-5k. if it runs fine and its in good shape ill flip it for 19. Its a semiautomatic...not to fond but eh. I can still flip. Prefer my guitar but damn...it needs a better home. Ive seen the k20 and f20 swap on them but i just don't feel it.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah but eh, im not feeling it, i would flip it for 1900. Ive seen them up for 2-3-5k. if it runs fine and its in good shape ill flip it for 19. Its a semiautomatic...not to fond but eh. I can still flip. Prefer my guitar but damn...it needs a better home. Ive seen the k20 and f20 swap on them but i just don't feel it.
Hey it's your choice if you're not into it then don't do it.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Hey it's your choice if you're not into it then don't do it.
True, im really thinking about not doing it at all. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my guitars need a better home :/ its worth anywhere from 2k to 10k and i just have it lying around. tried putting it on ebay but the highest bid was 150. Its hard to find the enthusiasts for this guitar. plus, a super econo box can help while im doing the project on the ae86.

conorem1

Banned
True, im really thinking about not doing it at all. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my guitars need a better home :/ its worth anywhere from 2k to 10k and i just have it lying around. tried putting it on ebay but the highest bid was 150. Its hard to find the enthusiasts for this guitar. plus, a super econo box can help while im doing the project on the ae86.
What kind of guitars?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Installed xm radio receiver in the glove box of my 7th gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
What kind of guitars?
Handmade guitars, collectors guitars. There is a cult dedicated to both of them. They aren't very well known because they are rare and because of that a musician never went on stage with one. Sad really because the kill with their sound. I have found straggling members of that cult, they lead me to all the info and authentications to verify them and their value. That was a long time ago and lost contact with them. The guitars were branded by Gretsch and Aria.

Installed xm radio receiver in the glove box of my 7th gen

looks like you need to do a wire tap and tuck for that stealth look...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like you need to do a wire tap and tuck for that stealth look...
Yeah I already tucked the antenna and aux wires. I will be taping into another source for the power when I get more time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We got a new kitchen table and were going to throw out the old one, but decided to make a smaller table for my brother so he can use his Logitech steering wheel on it.

My other brother helping me sand.

The finished product.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

conorem1

Banned
Handmade guitars, collectors guitars. There is a cult dedicated to both of them. They aren't very well known because they are rare and because of that a musician never went on stage with one. Sad really because the kill with their sound. I have found straggling members of that cult, they lead me to all the info and authentications to verify them and their value. That was a long time ago and lost contact with them. The guitars were branded by Gretsch and Aria.
Oh nice, I have a few guitars but nothing cool like that.