What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Little bit chilly here in Alaska too. Still T shirt weather though if you're loading boxes into the back of a truck. Still no snow. People up here are freakin out like the folks in Georgia! LOL

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I love it. Although, here, it's usually just cold and dry and arid haha. We don't get snow often, although we're supposed to get some this year. We'll see. I'll be in Colorado anyway.

Might have the Civic sold tonight, although the girl low-balled me like crazy. We'll see.

When are you going to CO? And what's the low ball offer? I may be willing to beat it. Have to watch my finances while family is in Reno, paying movers, paying to ship car, paying for this, paying for that... You know how it is during a move

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What did she offer? What were you asking?
She offered me $1500. I kinda want it gone, so I'm having her come by today. Gonna see if I can squeeze $1800 out of it.

When are you going to CO? And what's the low ball offer? I may be willing to beat it. Have to watch my finances while family is in Reno, paying movers, paying to ship car, paying for this, paying for that... You know how it is during a move
I'll be in Denver the whole week of Christmas visiting my folks. See above ^. I'd sell it to you for like $1200 just because it needs work. It needs a cat and O2 to pass smog, though! After digging through the bottom end, it will need piston rings soon, too (at a whopping $60 haha).

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Dang.. Good deal! I won't have any place to work on anything nor the tools to do so for a while so i'll have to pass. Or you mean $1200 on d Audi? :D

Denver ay? Go kick memoryloss in the nuts while you're there :thumbs up

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang.. Good deal! I won't have any place to work on anything nor the tools to do so for a while so i'll have to pass. Or you mean $1200 on d Audi? :D

Denver ay? Go kick memoryloss in the nuts while you're there :thumbs up
No prob man! I understand. And HAH! :lol:

I will. Chris, I'll hit you up when I'm heading out that way!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
LOL WTF?? I've never seen these... That 3am one seems out of place. Should be more like 9pm to go along with the whole "I'm a softy" theme. No?

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent all morning trying to find economical ways to heat my greenhouse up to grow veggies all winter, ended up trying a method using two of my huge water barrels filled, apparently it will hold it's temp overnight.... we'll seeee...

Also finally all my brake parts arrived, turns out that i only ordered one single brake drum.. f*** me... 2 more weeks till the next one arrives at my door.:brickwall: