Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What did you do?

Doing business process modeling for work/school. Fun times...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Them rims though, 12's?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What did you do?

Blew that up. Excuse my ugly friend lol

This isn't the video I took, but it's the same product, and it did the same thing. Neighbors called to complain about a loud bang. Said the ground shook lol. We were out in the middle of the country.
http://youtu.be/2wbgCChhHFE

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yup. I know what tanrerite is. I'm a registered professional pyro-technician for fireworks. What did you shoot it with? Cops do anything about it?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. I know what tanrerite is. I'm a registered professional pyro-technician for fireworks. What did you shoot it with? Cops do anything about it?

Remington 700 .223

They just said that it's legal but with the neighbors complaining we would get fined for disturbing the peace if we did it again in the same day. Those things are expensive, and while they're fun they really just aren't worth the cost. Probably the only one I'll blow up. Damn was it fun though lol. I uploaded the video to my facebook. I'll work on getting it posted up here.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
perhaps, but people who have their phone attached to their life really have nothing interesting to say. unless they're talking to other people also attached to their phones. then they all talk about new phones.

it's pretty gross when they're eating and also on their phones considering all the places that phone goes and touches. 1 in 6 apparently has fecal matter on it. yummy.

anyways while smartphones do make it easy to find information online they are not good for contributing info and most people theses days just look up things already out there. no point being on a car forum when they all post their every f**king move all over the internet.
You sound like you still use a flip phone. XD. I'm ultra attached to my phone, but I don't post my food on instagram nor talk about phones all the time... But speaking of that, I'm looking for a new one. :p

I always search for what I want to know instead of asking. Chances are there's already a write up for it.

Baby daddy parents are visiting today. So I get handed our baby for feeding, otherwise everyone else wants to hold him. I feel so used. :lol:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You sound like you still use a flip phone. XD. I'm ultra attached to my phone, but I don't post my food on instagram nor talk about phones all the time... But speaking of that, I'm looking for a new one. :p

I always search for what I want to know instead of asking. Chances are there's already a write up for it.

Baby daddy parents are visiting today. So I get handed our baby for feeding, otherwise everyone else wants to hold him. I feel so used. :lol:
i don't have a personal cell phone at all.

i use my pc for everything i would use a phone for and then my pc does so much more. there's no point.

phone costs/contracts are just retarded.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Allow you to play Angry Birds while in the movie theater.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Allow you to play Angry Birds while in the movie theater.
i can use android apps on my pc.

stupid reasons for a phone not counting. if i wanted to play games in a movie theater i'd do something more subtle like play hungry hungry hippos

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got GTA v for my birthday. Loving it so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stupid reasons for a phone not counting
This day & age, I'd say it's stupid not to have one.

My phone's been broke for a couple weeks now and at first it was nice, but I've come to see situations where it would definitely be beneficial to have one.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This day & age, I'd say it's stupid not to have one.

My phone's been broke for a couple weeks now and at first it was nice, but I've come to see situations where it would definitely be beneficial to have one.
this day and age being the past 10 years? that's hardly any time. i imagine some situations where a form of contact to the outside would be helpful such as being stranded on the side of the road or for people who can't read maps.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you still get BJs from hookers to regain health? :lol:
my fav was doing it in cars with hydralics and bouncing the cars all over the place. then in vice/gta3 letting them out so that they would fall into the water and drown.

equal rights.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you still get BJs from hookers to regain health? :lol:
Idk. I haven't tried yet.

I turn 20 today, and I'll be in class and then at work all day, plus a ton of homework later.

Sent from my Nexus 7