What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

death the kid

I bought this today 90K miles and all of the parts i need for the full manual conversion for $350 :-D

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same. I rode my friends 250 on the local dmv's course. I can't flick the bike and slow speeds. :(
for me it's mostly how strange it feels. it's fine on a bicycle because you stand on the pedals but having to just shift to the side while sitting doesnt feel natural

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went into work feeling sick with a headcold, did some metalwork and rigging up some springs and control cables that I've never done before, and came home, slammed a big mac and a double dose of NyQuil. Waiting for the inevitable crash in 3... 2... 1...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally a day off after almost a month straight. f**king exhausted.

Going to see Asking Alexandria, All that Remains, For Today and Emmure tonight

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my week has just been ruined. i got my mr2 out of where it was stored for the past 2 years and it's bad.

something broke my front lip. there's oil all over the engine ans some of the suspension. oh and the cv axles are cracked. also the starter is bad so i don't even know if it would run.

i'll put up pictures later if anyone wants to see how poor a state it is in. since i'll probably be selling it as it sits.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my week has just been ruined. i got my mr2 out of where it was stored for the past 2 years and it's bad.

something broke my front lip. there's oil all over the engine ans some of the suspension. oh and the cv axles are cracked. also the starter is bad so i don't even know if it would run.

i'll put up pictures later if anyone wants to see how poor a state it is in. since i'll probably be selling it as it sits.
Thats not good

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

wow. sounds like someone drove that s**t. Im interested in the pictures.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you store it, at someone's house?
no it was in a large garage at a storage place with other vehicles. they must have had a lot of moisture inside the building because it's pretty nasty under the car. lots of surface rust.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks man when was the last time you checked on it.
before winter last year. the more i look at it it i get the feeling someone drove it while it was in storage. the place had a set of keys so they could move it if needed but it looks like it got put away dirty and wet since the last time i saw. it.

front lip scratched up and plate bent. cracked on drivers side

shot cv + super dirty engine bay

oil everywhere

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 2! :( if it wasn't like that last time you saw, no doubt someone touched it.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Finally a day off after almost a month straight. f***ing exhausted.

Going to see Asking Alexandria, All that Remains, For Today and Emmure tonight
pusssssay, worked every day since September 23rd

enjoy the show :cool:

Going to get my hair cut then to class to finish some work. Sleep at 4 then back into work @11. Class after work then back in @ 7pm. Can NOT f**king wait to start my new job.