What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always go full gauntlet with gloves. otherwise i have a gap between my sleeve and the glove. and i like a little wrist protection since i've broken it a few times int he past.

i haven't gotten new gear in a couple years though so i dunno what's out there these days.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always go full gauntlet with gloves. otherwise i have a gap between my sleeve and the glove. and i like a little wrist protection since i've broken it a few times int he past.

i haven't gotten new gear in a couple years though so i dunno what's out there these days.
Yeah, my jacket sleeves are actually long enough for me. I bought a size bigger so I can wear sweatshirts underneath if needed.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:haha:

I've seen the last one about the dude ruining the art piece in a cafe. That one kinda pissed me off.. that would suck to be that artist.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It blurs when I zoom in, I can't read it :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep. I can't remember the last time I logged on through PC.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! Do it dude. My mom got it for $50 instead of $60 last week at k Mart.

Sent from my Nexus 7

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Yeah buddy!! Welcome to Southern California!!
No JOKE. Super jealous of his achievements!

Too sick! I hear that dude's a tool, though. A very rich tool, but a tool.
Yeah!! We need to get together for drinks ASAP! As far as Branson goes, haven't yet met him but just about everyone here has. Haven't heard anyone say one bad thing about the guy and he's had several people fly out to his house in England. Guess that doesn't really mean anything tho. I did go to lunch with the CEO tho which was cool and his wife had my wife and kids over last week.

HOLY s***! I just realized that's one plane. What is it called so I can look up YouTube videos of it? :lol:

Glad to hear you're liking everything down there!
The center aircraft is the spaceship. The two outer aircraft is indeed one. It's called White Knight. YouTube Virgin Galactic if you wanna see some videos. It's pretty amazing to see in person. A far cry from the little helicopters I was working on in Alaska. The goal is to fly Branson and his family into space next summer after flight tests are done and then start commercial service right after that. NBC will be airing several live and reality shows about it.

Anyway... Woke up this morning and saw snow up on the hills above. ARGH!!!!!! F my life :(

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah!! We need to get together for drinks ASAP! As far as Branson goes, haven't yet met him but just about everyone here has. Haven't heard anyone say one bad thing about the guy and he's had several people fly out to his house in England. Guess that doesn't really mean anything tho. I did go to lunch with the CEO tho which was cool and his wife had my wife and kids over last week.

The center aircraft is the spaceship. The two outer aircraft is indeed one. It's called White Knight. YouTube Virgin Galactic if you wanna see some videos. It's pretty amazing to see in person. A far cry from the little helicopters I was working on in Alaska. The goal is to fly Branson and his family into space next summer after flight tests are done and then start commercial service right after that. NBC will be airing several live and reality shows about it.

Anyway... Woke up this morning and saw snow up on the hills above. ARGH!!!!!! F my life :(
We need some cats up here in Seattle!!!

Ahem.... Kelly.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After like 2 years of having this Sparco seat and wanting to put it in my '95, I finally got around to doing it. I've been using it as the passenger seat for my '91 Si but since that car won't be used over at all the winter, I wanted to put this in the '95. Also cleaned the car up a little bit, planning on going out to a local meet tonight.

Some crappy GoPro pics

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sparco Sprint Junior. I believe now they are known just as Sparco Sprints. It's a pretty narrow seat and sits your butt pretty low. Good thing I'm tall and thin lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a nice seat dude. I wouldn't be able to do that.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love black Thursday instead of Friday. That's where we got our tv last year. Plus a different one for my aunt and a 5 dollar hand mixer. Unfortunately we're doing thanksgiving here this year so that doesn't really work. :(

I think racing seats look weird without 2. Nice seat though.

Hoping to play some World of Warcraft for a little while, eat... Also hope for a not gassy baby.