what are you getting your SO for xmas?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sending my ex a box of coal and a pile of dog s**t my neighbors left in the hallway. :D Along with his IRS papers taped to the coal.
I'm getting my hot lawyer friend ;) drunk at a bar afterwork Friday night and a tripod. :naughty:
My parents are getting a card and my presense.
My best friend Amanda is getting a pet frog.
And my local car buddies are all getting flashed.

I'm a cheap b***h. :D

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
yo, post pics of how that comes out man...sounds like a great idea.
Will do... :ok:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
I'm sending my ex a box of coal and a pile of dog s**t my neighbors left in the hallway. :D Along with his IRS papers taped to the coal.
I'm getting my hot lawyer friend ;) drunk at a bar afterwork Friday night and a tripod. :naughty:

well aleaset your honest. . . :roll: HAHAHA

i'm getting my significant other a T3/T4 turbocharger, a brand new front end, a radiator, new headlights, a 38mm wastegate, probably an HID kit, 550cc injectors, a 255 fuel pump, fresh paint, wash, wax and of course a tune. . . . :D i can't wiat to see the expression on his face! ;)

*i'm tlaking about my car aswell, and made him a guy becuase they are your best friends, they'll take one for the team and do the fat girl and you can count on em to get you out of a mess. they are dependable, everything my car has been since i got him. can't trust girls they'll turn on you and if you spoil em' they'll take advantage of you, and theres always that one time you'll have a cheap b***h ^^^ hahah j/k girl all in good fun. . *

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:

roflmao

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty simple this year, a LODIS opera clutch wallet, an Ipod Shuffle, and 2GB memory card for her Casio Exilim Camera

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bunny's gift came in the mail the other day =) now she's gonna have to deal with staring at the box for the next seventeen days