What are you in the mood for?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
F*cking chillin and not doing a damn thing, nothing at all.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Gettin stupid drunk and ending up with some random chick lol,i miss highschool :p...im in the mood for a long nap

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been told I taste delish. A little salty but very tender, I'm skinny and lean so low fat...overall pretty healthy.

All she does is call me names so I'm used to it.
Aww, you love it when we pick on you <3
Gettin stupid drunk and ending up with some random chick lol,i miss highschool :p...im in the mood for a long nap
Sounds like how my Saturday night ended. Apparently there are videos from that night..I'm trying to acquire them.

I'm in the mood to have a massage. My shoulders and front of my neck are killing me.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like how my Saturday night ended. Apparently there are videos from that night..I'm trying to acquire them.
That's the worst.

I'm in the mood to have a massage. My shoulders and front of my neck are killing me.
Me too! Saturday night my friend and I thought the music choice was horrible at this party so we put on Bohemian Rhapsody. We got a good 15 people to sing along to the whole song and headbang. My neck and I have decided I'm too old for headbanging.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aww, you love it when we pick on you <3

<3

And I've always been interested in getting a massage but I could never go through with it. 1. stripping down 2. I'm really ticklish

My neck and I have decided I'm too old for headbanging.
Wait what?

:lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<3

And I've always been interested in getting a massage but I could never go through with it. 1. stripping down 2. I'm really ticklish
I've never gotten one either! Not a real one anyway... I want to though.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in the mood to go shopping for a New Years Eve dress! Sooooo excited :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm in the mood for some dubstep after hearing this beat.

I'm on the fence about them. Like massaging myself is relaxing obviously because I know not to touch spots where I'm ticklish and I can control how hard or soft to press. But someone else touching me? Eeehhhhh no fanks.

I'm in the mood to go shopping for a New Years Eve dress! Sooooo excited :D
You and dresses... You gonna send me a pic this time?!?!? ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You and dresses... You gonna send me a pic this time?!?!? ;)
I didn't realize it was so weird. Haha. Yes, you can get pictures if you help me decide ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't realize it was so weird. Haha. Yes, you can get pictures if you help me decide ;)
:party2: :wave:

I don't think it's weird. I've just never known anyone that's liked dresses so much haha. It's different as you say ;).

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:party2: :wave:

I don't think it's weird. I've just never known anyone that's liked dresses so much haha. It's different as you say ;).
I just love dressing up and going out every once in a while =) And New Years is going to be crazy.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's the worst.

Me too! Saturday night my friend and I thought the music choice was horrible at this party so we put on Bohemian Rhapsody. We got a good 15 people to sing along to the whole song and headbang. My neck and I have decided I'm too old for headbanging.
:wak:
<3

Wait what?

:lol:
Massages are amazing. I can't get anything under 90 minutes, and it has to be deep tissue and trigger point on my body, with reflexology on my feet. You don't get naked all the way, and your genitals are covered at all times..that's what massage therapy is. now if you're going to see a masseuse; that's where you get a happy ending(no joke). There are also different levels of pressure, and they ask you about sensitive/ticklish areas.
You need to...they're fantastic. I used to get 2-3 a month.
I
I'm on the fence about them. Like massaging myself is relaxing obviously because I know not to touch spots where I'm ticklish and I can control how hard or soft to press. But someone else touching me? Eeehhhhh no fanks.
John, handies don't count.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Massages are amazing. I can't get anything under 90 minutes, and it has to be deep tissue and trigger point on my body, with reflexology on my feet. You don't get naked all the way, and your genitals are covered at all times..that's what massage therapy is. now if you're going to see a masseuse; that's where you get a happy ending(no joke). There are also different levels of pressure, and they ask you about sensitive/ticklish areas.
It's just weird to me. I've heard they really are amazing. From everyone I've asked who's gotten one. It just weirds me out since I don't like being touched and I'm not all about randomly taking off my clothes in front of a complete stranger then having them rub me (yes, sounds stupid).

John, handies don't count.
lmao :bluelol: :rolf:

I massage my calf muscles because those are always really tense. Feels really good. If I did get one, I think I would LLOOOVVEE a neck, back, and leg massage. Since I'm always lifting things and walking at work a lot, those are always the most sore or tense.

I just looked up prices at the salon and spa I go to for my hair and it's $90-$100 for a full body massage. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dammit now I'm going against what I said earlier about trying to keep random discussion down.

Back on topic: I'm in the mood for a massage now :(.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's just weird to me. I've heard they really are amazing. From everyone I've asked who's gotten one. It just weirds me out since I don't like being touched and I'm not all about randomly taking off my clothes in front of a complete stranger then having them rub me (yes, sounds stupid).

lmao :bluelol: :rolf:

I massage my calf muscles because those are always really tense. Feels really good. If I did get one, I think I would LLOOOVVEE a neck, back, and leg massage. Since I'm always lifting things and walking at work a lot, those are always the most sore or tense.

I just looked up prices at the salon and spa I go to for my hair and it's $90-$100 for a full body massage. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.
www.massageluxe.com and www.massageenvy.com I used to work for both. My old salon The TANCo owns ML, and ME I worked at over the summer.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
an after work refreshing beer and a nice top ramen noodle dinner since im on a budget =)

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Building a snowman with my kids tomorrow got 6 inches and its snowing like crazy still

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk