What do u think

mastashea20

5+ Year Member
Can people help me out and tell me what u think about this car i am going to be buying....

its a 92 si hatch

the car has the following mods,
raceland one piece coilovers(can i adjust them and rasie them do u know?)
ebay lower control arms
ebay front camber kit
the motor is a d16z6/a6 (z6 is the head, a6 is the bottom)(he says the compression is 10.5.1)
edelbrock performer x intake manifold
b16 t/b
str fuel reail
aeramotive fuel filter
si tranny
stage 4 comp clutch
b&m no bend short throw
exospeed stage 2 cams

also the car has no a/c or p/s

what do u think its making for HP, and do u think it will be tough driving it with no p/s and a stage 4 clutch?

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would never buy a modified vehicle chances are it was beat to hell and back and raceland coilovers are some of the worst made coilovers you can buy.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
if you can, ask for receipts or some sort of proof for some of internal parts. u never know if the owner took them out and claims to still have them in the engine. have the compression checked. that will tell you whether or not the engine is in good form or not. as far as the ebay parts go, those who like name brands will tell u to get something better (aka more expensive part) but its all made by the same Chinese company, just painted different and stamped with a name brand. that stuff does work.
i dont have power steering on my 97 civic coupe. its only a pain in the ass to drive when ur drive slow and want to turn. power steering is a luxury but its nice to have. if u want to know what your car is running, put it on the dyno then take it to a 1/4 mile track. asking someone to guesstimate how many horses your pushing isn't accurate at all. good luck!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would never buy a modified vehicle chances are it was beat to hell and back and raceland coilovers are some of the worst made coilovers you can buy.
Thats a for sure...