What do you think is lighter a 3RD gen integra or a 6Th gen civic.

delano777

5+ Year Member
:cool: What do you think is lighter a 3RD gen integra or a 6Th gen civic. I am looking for a 3rd gen GSR with JDM front end conversion. and i was wondering if it would be lighter than my EM1 ( 99Si )

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the civic but not by much, maybe 300 pounds.

Edit: Also depends on the civics trim.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not just strip out your em1? its not worth getting another car for just some weight

delano777

5+ Year Member
--<EM1>-- said:
why not just strip out your em1? its not worth getting another car for just some weight
I'm not getting rid of my Em1 lol.......I just might be buying a 3rd gen integra and wanted to know what the weight difference was?:D I want to get the jdm front end conversion too.

lol.....anyone selling a 3rd gen integra with a jdm front end conversion. i can offer $10,000.

Eg6-LiLbOy916

Dont Underestimate the"D"
5+ Year Member
delano777 said:
I'm not getting rid of my Em1 lol.......I just might be buying a 3rd gen integra and wanted to know what the weight difference was?:D I want to get the jdm front end conversion too.

lol.....anyone selling a 3rd gen integra with a jdm front end conversion. i can offer $10,000.
go buy 1 for like 1500 - 2500 and do everything yourself

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
yea im pretty sure the si is lighter cause i have a buddy that has a gsr swapped 99 si and it takes gsr's by about a car.

delano777

5+ Year Member
Eg6-LiLbOy916 said:
go buy 1 for like 1500 - 2500 and do everything yourself
ya i was thinking of doing that to. then i would save like 2000$. but it's just were i live right now ( Apartments) they dont like it when i work on cars that much. but that definatly is an option.