What I Bring To The Table....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leave the man alone go grab your teddy or somethin if he made you mad. you flamin on him dosen't change the fact that you got owned cuz you thought the dude had knockoff rims. look at the mods list he put some real time and effort and ovously some big cheese into his ride. quit flamin on the dude and stop being little kids. cuz neither one of you is gonna kick his ass. he lives in canada and you live in the us drop the childish s**t.

funkyfels

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
I mentioned them because he asked, dipwad. Maybe you should read the whole thread before you start running your mouth.
no dipwad he was interested in what rims you liked not your redlights! i mean greenlights

Last edited:

Villain

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey James nice ride!!! looked good today in the garage park'd by mine :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funkyfels said:
no dipwad he was interested in what rims you liked not your redlights! i mean greenlights
doesn't negate the fact that you're still a dumbass. He asked what kind of rims I like. Of course I like my rims, so I told him. You f**king twit. Go jerk off on your mother, you waste of space.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funkyfels said:
ttttrrrruuuueeee
What, you can't leave the comment in its context? Hmm, selectivity is a sure sign of ignorance.

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hello from automotiveforums.com! i see you've started the same thread over here and once again managed to find yourself arguing with others. you just can't get a break can ya? lol.

regardless, very nice car. but plz get a new motor.....

funkyfels

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
What, you can't leave the comment in its context? Hmm, selectivity is a sure sign of ignorance.
nope...because your apology is all that should have been mentioned but i guess you like your words big.

hmmm.. maybe you mentioned your rims cause thats all you have??
go chop your car make it have a cavalier front end(yeah!)

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
funkyfels said:
nope...because your apology is all that should have been mentioned but i guess you like your words big.

y u keep addin fuel to the fire? some1 has gotta be mature enuf to squash this s**t already.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funkyfels said:

Go blow some donkey dong, you know you wanna.

Don't be angry because your car looks like a piece of s**t rotting in the mucus of a wild boar.
Oh, and by the way, there was no apology, dumbass, they call it a "hypothetical situation."
I'd actually have to be sorry for what I said.

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
emerge said:
hello from automotiveforums.com! i see you've started the same thread over here and once again managed to find yourself arguing with others. you just can't get a break can ya? lol.

regardless, very nice car. but plz get a new motor.....
Now Im gonna b***h. Starting threads all over the internet and posting pics so people will say "Oh, nice car" is f**king ghey. Be a member of a community, not just some kid whos mommy and daddy bought him some car parts who jumps from site to site trying to get people to tell him hes cool. Incase you didnt know, the whole JDM thing isnt about praise, its about faithfull reproduction of japanese OEM hondas. If I was a mod I would ban you JDM_EK3. I know Im not a mod, and that Im not going to go "kick your ass," but if I did live around you I probably would. This is my last post on this thread, I think things are getting a little out of hand.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread is going nowhere. Mods... either ban the new guy for being an ass and starting fights.. or lock this thread. CC doesnt need drama.

Mr. Lin. Give up on him. It's easy to see that he's just trying to piss you off. Not worth your time at all.

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
This thread is going nowhere. Mods... either ban the new guy for being an ass and starting fights.. or lock this thread. CC doesnt need drama.

Mr. Lin. Give up on him. It's easy to see that he's just trying to piss you off. Not worth your time at all.
YES BAN THE NOOB...hes just trying to whore post and cause drama either that or closde this threaed

JDM_EK3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes ban me because I posted pictures of my car in the "members rides" section, and was apparently defending myself. Not to mention the fact that I was correcting someone who was wrong, and then decided to get his taiwanese panties in a twist because he was wrong. As for "automotiveforums" there's a tail to how that became out of hand, not to mention I don't frequent that website. How about you ask the guys from JDMC, JDMU, or CHB how many times I've gotten out of hand. Not once, and why did it occur here? Because some internet tough guy was wrong, and didn't like being told he was wrong. So in other words, ban me from your website, go nuts, it isn't going to stop ME from using the money I save to do up my car. Note JCV2000 you ignorant f**k, that mommy (as I don't have a father) doesn't pay for s**t. I work hard to earn my money powder coating for a living. So just because I don't have decals, big wings, angel eyes, and washer leds doesn't mean mommy buys it, nor does it mean I settle to buy cheap crap like yourself. Enough of this post already, as it's obvious some people hate because others can afford the good things in life, instead of just settling for what they can get right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.