What is my 99 civic sedan considered to be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys are still on this?

let the kid call his car whatever he wants to call his car.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why didn't some one just tell him they're chassis codes? Different chassis different codes, obviously a right hand drive car will have a different chassis then the left hand drive model.

BUT who the f**k cares, this kid is a f**king retard who one wants to believe what he wants... Why did you even ask the question if you don't believe what we're all telling you?

If its in your vin, its your f**king chassis code! Because it looks the same outside doesn't mean it is the same!

Spyro

5+ Year Member
why didn't some one just tell him they're chassis codes? Different chassis different codes, obviously a right hand drive car will have a different chassis then the left hand drive model.

BUT who the f**k cares, this kid is a f**king retard who one wants to believe what he wants... Why did you even ask the question if you don't believe what we're all telling you?

If its in your vin, its your f**king chassis code! Because it looks the same outside doesn't mean it is the same!
wow i figured it out a while ago but these niggaz continue to post s**t so suck my nutz

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
'cuz it's hella easy to search. when you post nooblet questions that take 5 secs to search for and then argue with people in a thread that shouldn't exist in the first place...

sorry, but you're gonna get flamed. welcome to the intarwebs.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i figured it out a while ago but these niggaz continue to post s**t so suck my nutz
lol, I love how out of all these posts, you were only able to figure out that I was being a d**k to you...white boy

Status
Not open for further replies.