what is needed from the integra for a b18 swap on a 95 civic si

95hondacivic

ok so in a week from now i will have an integra in my garage i think its a 96 but not sure and i need to strip it down fast and get it gone so what do i need from the car i no the basics but that's all i have a 95 civic si any help guys

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Before anyone freaks out, he's canadian! Hence the 95 Si.

OP Try google or look for DIY's from other members.

If you're going to have the integra are you going to strip everything down and junk what's left? You could make a bit more money by selling the fenders, hood, bumpers, and all that.

95hondacivic

ya i plan on selling what ever i don't use before i scrap the shell also considering using the rear disk set up

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Before anyone freaks out, he's canadian! Hence the 95 Si
I'm confused by this... Either way he's got a z6, being canadian wouldn't change the engine, just whether the car is a coupe or hatch...

OP you'll need everything under the hood that's engine related. You can use your stock clutch lines and slave cylinder I believe, may have to tweak the line a bit though.
As far as the rear disc, it's a direct swap, just don't forget to take the proportioning valve from the teggy there won't be enough of a difference in breaking to justify swapping the brake master or front brakes, unless you want to do it just to do it.

That being said, I'll take the (front) knuckles from either car, if the bearings are good. I don't want to replace mine until I have more time.

What would you like for those? Shipped to 32780

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2