What is the best...

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...catback exhaust system that is lowered car friendly and still kicks ass? I was going to get the Greddy Evo2 but i'm lookin at the canister and it seems to me that it would scrape the ground. maybe i'm wrong

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the skunk 2 is really good...and sounds awesome. canister shouldnt scrape? how low is your drop?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
greddy should not scrape, im sure they took that into consideration when the designed the exhuast system.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2" right now, and in about 2 or 3 months as soon as i get rims i'm dropping another inch

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well it's your money, just do what you think is best.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my greddy evo . .. and my car is pretty low

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you wont scrape unless ur lowered like 6 inches...

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have custom 2.5 inch pipeing lowered 31/2 in back and 3 infront never scrapes.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks everyone, seanjohn....how do you like ur evo exhaust? nice sound? it doesn't make that damned sound that most of the imports do with those loud ass exhausts and they're only just cruizin around

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
M706 said:
thanks everyone, seanjohn....how do you like ur evo exhaust? nice sound? it doesn't make that damned sound that most of the imports do with those loud ass exhausts and they're only just cruizin around

ITS A GOOD CATBACK i went frmo a 15.6 to a 15.4 by just adding the EVO, not to shabby IMHO... it gets the job done

before i had it, i use to read post about how it sounds, good down low and screams in vtec, well .. its nice and deep down low and not low... screamin in vtec, maybe thats a lil exageration.. but then again, im on the stock header, so it may have been coming from people with aftermarket headers

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id have to agree with daniel on this thing, despite the tip size of the evo, as long as youre not helllla dumped, then its not a problem, well, i havent seen him have problems with it, and ive heard from many people that it is a good performing exhaust as well