what is your career now and what did you want to be

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
i have had nothing but dead end jobs recently i joined the army and leave in about two weeks for basic but i really want to be a firefighter or a u.s. marshall. so what about the rest of you fellow cc users?

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck to ya man. I don't think I qualify for the "career" portion of your question but I work at an airport, packing parachutes. But for my ultimate goal, I would like to be the CEO and Lead-designer for my own automobile company. Yea!

bigboi98

Im a heavy equipment operator and hate every single f**king day of it. No clue what I want to move to yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aircraft Hydraulic Mechanic in the Air Force. Ultimately i would like to be a pilot and then become an adventure seeker.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dental technician , when i was a kid i wanted to fly fighter jets, but, too tall, and too fat :( fml

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Researcher. I had many decision changes over the years... some of my more serious ones were Programmer and Psychologist. I like where I ended up. I plan on continuing on this road and hope to eventually have my own research lab.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
well its never to late do what you want. and like you joe im glad u r doing something u like thats rare nowadays.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Life long college student lol. Just stopped working for environmental company as a work hand. Not cool being behind a shovel all the time or turning wrenches. Also 88m in army guard. Plan on getting degree in environmental safety and become a safety guy for some of these gas or oil companies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I won't even call it a career, because it's just a temporary job right now. I'm a teller. But I'm shipping out for the Navy soon. I've got a good thing waiting for me there. But I can't tell any of you what it is, or I'd have to kill you :twisted:

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I won't even call it a career, because it's just a temporary job right now. I'm a teller. But I'm shipping out for the Navy soon. I've got a good thing waiting for me there. But I can't tell any of you what it is, or I'd have to kill you :twisted:
Really? What rate did you end up choosing? As far as right now I'm a full time student. I would ultimately like to work for the FBI as a special agent.

L3IX

I was workin at a tire shop... Tht was Horrible I hated Every single day I had to work. I just got a new job at a custom shop which is awesome! I would either love to have my own custom shop or keep working at ths one!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
hurry up and wait haha. hope i can make a semi good career out of the army only time will tell they are so secretive

Really? What rate did you end up choosing? As far as right now I'm a full time student. I would ultimately like to work for the FBI as a special agent.
that would be dope anything government would be awesome i think

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Life long college student lol. Just stopped working for environmental company as a work hand. Not cool being behind a shovel all the time or turning wrenches. Also 88m in army guard. Plan on getting degree in environmental safety and become a safety guy for some of these gas or oil companies.
show them whats up haha.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Keep at it. Going federal for law enforcement is pretty damn hard right now. FBI might be your end game, but don't hesitate to take an opening at another federal agency. Also keep in mind that the FBI doesn't always go for Criminal Justice majors, they have several different roles to fill and if your degree fills that role, then they'll take you. Being able to speak at least two languages fluently will help you a good deal as well. I wanted to go federal law enforcement back when I was in school. If I HAD to pick an agency, it would probably be DEA. That's me though. But definitely keep at it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a black guy with a large penis ready to plow you in the doodoo hole?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted to be many different things when i was growing up. A F1 driver, a mechanic, a car designer, an architect, etc. My dad is a civil engineer so he took my love of cars and got me into automotive engineering. Now I am currently a product engineer for Chrysler. I love it overall because I absolutely love working with cars. But like any job, it does have its cons - paperwork, meetings, etc.
Someday when I retire I would like to open up my own bbq joint/restarant

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanted to be many different things when i was growing up. A F1 driver, a mechanic, a car designer, an architect, etc. My dad is a civil engineer so he took my love of cars and got me into automotive engineering. Now I am currently a product engineer for Chrysler. I love it overall because I absolutely love working with cars. But like any job, it does have its cons - paperwork, meetings, etc.
Someday when I retire I would like to open up my own bbq joint/restarant
lol you should convince them to make a product thats worth a s**t

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
I'm a Tow Truck driver and AAA tech
Idk what I'll end up doing probably just continue with this and work for AAA doing some sort of training.