What is your favorite road?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought this might be fun. Show us your favorite road to drive on, such as roads that you drive spirited and such.

I have two favorites, one is a straight stretch through corn fields that's about a mile or two long. This road is always empty and its nice to drive through with the windows down and let the air flow through. It's called Albright Avenue.

The other one is a nice windy narrow road alongside a creek and in a forest.
Huckleberry Road

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Interesting topic idea.

We don't have any great roads in Orlando, unfortunately, but I'm curious to see what everyone else posts up.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Not really one road but all around the lake by me.

I actually got my car stuck on Whitewater Lake this past winter. Friend needed a jump and I was the only one crazy enough to go out in the blizzard and help. Got smoked up. Bad tires caused me to get stuck and ran out of gas on the way home. Damn Hondas and snow.

While it may be in a town filled with cops. The atmosphere is always fun. Just a main strip(Milton Ave.) where rednecks, hicks(There's a difference, they'll tell ya), ricers, granny vans and hs students all cruise on Friday and Saturday nights.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Guess I missed it. Oh well

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have no idea what relevance this has... try the search or look at the bottom of the page, it gives you the top three similar threads...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm on my tablet using tapatalk so that doesn't show up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

HockeyZombies

Respected
Best road is a road without a police officer or The Transfagarasan Highway in Transylvania, Romania. Bar none..best road in all of Europe.