What Makes You A Regular Poster at ClubCivic?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aww I missed this.

I came here to learn more and talk to people about their cars. I stay because of John, Kelly, Denny, Anf, and the other cool cats on here. OT is a kick in the pants when Kelly and I talk about bewbs and things and the boys just fall silent. You guys are all awesome :hugs!:
f**k you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awww I love you too Alex.

I've been on CC for over 6 years... It's sort of part of my life now. Everyone here, helping out, continuing to learn more about cars and trying to help others, making friends.... Yeah.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm pretty new but I've been on pretty regularly since october. I plan on staying. CC is the best civic forum imo. Keeps me from getting too ricy and is really teaching me alot about cars and my civic.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have not owned a honda in like 2 years, i just like it here most of the time lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The community here just kicks ass. Last time I had this much fun on a forum was when i was a Mod on thedownloadswitch. But I gotta say people here are still a lot cooler than they were there

Jose1027

Registered VIP
People here are cool,wen i 1st joined i was one of those annoying newbs that asked dumm questions nd them got mad cause you guys kept saying "google",but then i understood,here i have learned alot of things nd like stated in the other post it kept me from turning ricey lol,i havent been here for a long time but i love it here,some people here are effin funny,some are dicks lol but overall its an awesome forum

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It sucks I'm like on the other side of the world! I would totally kick it with some of you cool cats ;)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No man should ever be that shiny.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^I don't want to know what you mean by that, Connie.. lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my guess is moister on his penis from a moist vag ? -shrug or sweat from a hard night of fawking