What More Should I Do?

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
Some ideas?
So far i have a Sony deck with 4 12's two 1000 watt amps and one Sony 600 watt for highs
Engine was bored out to a 1.8

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont know where to start.

-hotdog

5+ Year Member
slam it.
and by the sound of the setup, your going for Audio...
Sound Deaden the car (The whole thing, take up your carpet, seats, take off your door panels etc, and sound deaden it). What do you have for speakers in the car?
slam it.

AllanR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe this is a stupid question...but what is the blue inside your headlights?

Also, definitely lower it first or fogs would also look good.

D50boy

5+ Year Member
I'd say lower it next, get a lip,get an Si grille, paint the trim items, and ditch the blue bulbs

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow I didnt know a d block could handle that...nice job, and x6 on the drop

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lower it and paint the hood.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lower the car... paint the hood, the trims and the mirrors....ditch the rims, the headlights and the grill....and get a lip

Riseagain97

I get lost in your eyes..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ID say lip , Drop, HIDs, and if you dont like the amber bulbs of the turn signal get Radial LEDs like this one

you could keep the clear and still have the amber turn as reqired by law

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, 4 12's in a civic? i know it's a 4 door but damn. my buddy in his durango doesn't even have that much, i think he has 3. i think that's a little over kill. definetly put a lip on, drop it and paint the hood. rims are a little excessive. and if you haven't already, get an alarm. you don't want to bring x-mas early for some car jacker.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
yeah ok :shock: lol, and as for mods. take off everything that you put on it that is aftermarket, put back to stock and sell it, go get you a cutlass and some 22's and then put your audio in there, other wise i dont think you know what your doing. Oh yeah eject the fast and furious out of the dvd player.:(

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
Here is a pic of the subs the board on the bottom can be pulled out i have it in there so i can still put stuff in the trunk! but i have 4 kicker 12's