FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
Looks like a clean OE muffler.

Sounds like dukey as well.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds gay. seen it before in person. sounds gayer.

don't get it

Felix the Cat

but do any of you know what muffler brand that is? and what type of mufflers are you running? I still have my oem exhaust but I'm looking for something oem and stealth,cops out here are just on top of civic's with ricer mufflers any suggestions?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I use a skunk2 mega power r with a skunk2 tearlike for dd I put te silencer in and it's barely louder then stock unless I'm at like 6k rpms lol but when I wanna har fun 1 bolt for te silencer and it's basicly a straigt pipe and man is it beast sounding lol

Felix the Cat

o.k i won't get that LOL =) but is the skunk 2 mega power a canon type muffler?, cuase man when I mean these cops out here if they even spot a canon type muffler their on ur ass.I'm looking for oval type I heard a rsx type s might work?

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let me ask you this, why do you want to replace it in the first place? Obviously it's not for noise or show if you want something low-key, but do you have sufficient supporting mods to warrant an upgrade to your exhaust system?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let me ask you this, why do you want to replace it in the first place? Obviously it's not for noise or show if you want something low-key, but do you have sufficient supporting mods to warrant an upgrade to your exhaust system?
This. And the exhaust is not why the fallow yu the fact that's it's a civic is why they follow yu. I've never been tickited or warned for y exhaust cause I use the silencer and I have a rear lip that covers part of it so it's not so big looking

Felix the Cat

Yes, I've been told that also" it's a civic" and well right now it has intake headers and I'm looking for an exhaust because I'm going turbo,hey by any chance do any of you have an oem 99-00 si front grill?

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have and OBX-R exhaust on my EJ8. Fitment is perfect and it has some, but minimal rice factor. I bought it for forty bucks and replaced my OEM exhaust, so I thought it was a good deal; It sounds good at WOT too.

Intake headers?

Felix the Cat

Yeah, I have headers but they're aftermarket so I've tried n/a but after reading on how much the cost for a high power engine I though I'd go boost and spend what little money I have on a set up like that. Mostly for a DD to get me around town.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get a vibrant street power muffler...

or an apexi world sport...

Felix the Cat

Daaaam, those look sick if I had some extra cash I'd get the apexi, that looks so sweet on that civic and the vibrant don't look to bad at all. decisions, decisions, anybody got an extra apexi ws muffler laying around somewhere? Hook a brotha up =)