What oil filter and oil do you guys recommend ?

RonJ

Banned
Purolator Pure 1 filter and your favorite brand of full synthetic 5W-30 engine oil.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why is this posted in forced induction?

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wwwoooow...so surprising.. i thought so highly of the "GENUINE HONDA OIL FILTER" blah blah... fwak that..
goin k&n from now on thx bro.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i use to just get autozone oil filters, i used castoroil 10w30 , and left out a quart of that and used a quart of lucas oil treatment, which i used in every car i own, they run like champs with that combo

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i heard good things about the pure1 filters. honda is made by filtech which is much better than the previous supplier. anything made by champlabs is great too like mobil1 k&n and bosch

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What oil filter and oil do you guys recommend ?
Personally, i use Mobile1. that's what i will recommend because I've used it and have had no problems since day one. :D :thumbup:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use purolator filters and whatever name brand 5w30 is on sale at the nearby advance auto parts.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Personally, i use Mobile1. that's what i will recommend because I've used it and have had no problems since day one. :D :thumbup:
Didn't you learn anything from the video?!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh..... a little more glue is better than less glue if you know what I mean. I wouldn't buy that shitty s**t tho! :lol:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use a fram filter and castrol synthetic 5w30 in my turbo car

Our 1000+whp shop race car uses an off the shelf honda oil filter and NON synthetic oil