What up my CC homies?! Been MIA for a bit. Pics for ya :thumbs up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Hey guys! Haven't posted anything for a LOOOONG time. Work has finally slowed down for me so hopefully this weekend I can get back into the garage and start building again. Since mid January (when I stopped logging in roughly) i've put in just over 600 over time hours at work so I haven't had much of a life for the past few months. I only worked about 550 all of last year so this year has been pretty crazy.

Anyway, here's what i've been up to.

Bought a couple civics (what else is new?)

Sold a couple civics (again, what else is new?)

Picked up a sweet 92 Acura legend 5 speed at an auction for $525. I hear it runs, but haven't had the time to do anything with it. Owned it for the last month now and haven't even sat inside it except to crank the wheel over to tow it... You can see my sad wagon waiting the last 8ish months for some love :(

Picked up a 2008 Odyssey (touring of course!) for the wifey! She's already wanting some wheels and a carbon wrapped hood for it. LOL

Spent a bunch of time up on the arctic ocean keeping our helicopters flying. I'm an avionics tech for those who may or may not know/remember.

Oh.. Picked up a couple Preludes too. I have two 97's (only one pictured but both are black and look exactly the same). Both are in good shape. Neither are running and as you can guess, i've not even sat in these either. Had one of them for about 3 months now and it's still in the same spot it was when it was towed.

What else what else.... I think that's about it??? Just been stupid dumb busy with work. Sold maybe 3 or 4 Honda's since Jan so my car game has been slim to none. Sucks I know. BUT... I'm back so.. Time to DO WORK! :thumbs up

Oh wait. Forgot about the BMW I bought too. Lets see.. It's a 2000 323i with an M3 front end and some other random junk. Driven it 2 or 3 times I think for about 15 miles maybe.. My wife thinks I should keep it but I don't know.. I can't keep a car to save my life.

So lets see.. I have 3 Civic EG hatches, 2 97 Preludes, the Odyssey, 91 Wagon, the Legend, .... I think that's it? Just sold the Navigator yesterday so that makes 8 total as of today. Who knows what i'll have this weekend =)

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Welcome back buddy, any plans for all these cars sitting around? lol

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Get them looking right and sell them.. That's about it. LOL I've been driving that EG with the red wheels for my daily but it's currently listed on CL along with my K20 (on a stand) so who knows how much longer i'll have it. My wife wonders if i'll even find another car I'll keep longer than a couple months. I've wondered that too? Though I did enjoy my NSX I had for about 2 years, I just don't think it'd be wise to own one here when there's snow on the ground 8 months of the year. My 2 year contract I signed to work here is up in Feb so we're still heavy thinking on returning back to the Texas/Louisiana area again. Perhaps then i'll stick with something since it's a bit harder to buy/sell for large profits like it is here.... Buying EG's for $500-600 and then turning them for $4k weeks later...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn you got so many Hondas it's crazy.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get them looking right and sell them.. That's about it. LOL I've been driving that EG with the red wheels for my daily but it's currently listed on CL along with my K20 (on a stand) so who knows how much longer i'll have it. My wife wonders if i'll even find another car I'll keep longer than a couple months. I've wondered that too? Though I did enjoy my NSX I had for about 2 years, I just don't think it'd be wise to own one here when there's snow on the ground 8 months of the year. My 2 year contract I signed to work here is up in Feb so we're still heavy thinking on returning back to the Texas/Louisiana area again. Perhaps then i'll stick with something since it's a bit harder to buy/sell for large profits like it is here.... Buying EG's for $500-600 and then turning them for $4k weeks later...
You should come back down here and let me know, so I can see all the Hondas you buy down here.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I doubt I could make it worth my while to do it anywhere else. The market is prime up here in the middle of no where Alaska! Ha... But speaking of San Antonio, I'm thinking about flying down there in a couple weeks. My parents live in New Braunfels and my wife and I hope to own a house around the SA area in the next couple years. I LOOOOOVE it there!!!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome back, man! You were missed!

Good GRIEF! What a collection you've got there! Time to start slangin' em!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I doubt I could make it worth my while to do it anywhere else. The market is prime up here in the middle of no where Alaska! Ha... But speaking of San Antonio, I'm thinking about flying down there in a couple weeks. My parents live in New Braunfels and my wife and I hope to own a house around the SA area in the next couple years. I LOOOOOVE it there!!!
Yea man everything's close by.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Come to Louisiana ill drop my car off with you you drive it for a little while fix small things and i take back to make fully racecar.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering what happened to u!

Welcome back

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP

Hope I can get moving on one of these today or tomorrow. Can't have any dead cars laying around once October hits or they'll become ice blocks until next May :( .... Can't wait to move

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are u planning on moving and when?