What was your first car?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My first car was an automatic '03 EM2 that mommy bought me. I thought I liked it, but then I got MY first car (meaning the first car that I paid for) which was a '94 Camaro. Man I loved Sheila.....

JGvtec

The names Jordan
My first car was an automatic '03 EM2 that mommy bought me. I thought I liked it, but then I got MY first car (meaning the first car that I paid for) which was a '94 Camaro. Man I loved Sheila.....
Nice. upload some pics of camaro?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I actually dont have any pictures of it. Honestly there was nothing nice about it, it was a V6. But RWD was fun, it was stick, t-tops, and had more torque than 90% of the Civic on here will ever have.

JGvtec

The names Jordan
I actually dont have any pictures of it. Honestly there was nothing nice about it, it was a V6. But RWD was fun, it was stick, t-tops, and had more torque than 90% of the Civic on here will ever have.
Yea. i get what your saying v6 is lacking. Gotta love american made cars though.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea well the V6 was lacking what the V8 had, but like I said....had a decent amount of torque.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2000 DB7 Integra... It was hit then repaired. It was never the same. Sold it for my 99' Civic EX and never looked back.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
'92 Nissan Skyline GT-S

CDubs

Registered VIP
1991 mitsubishi galant ls, driven into a ditch by my cousin, beat to hell, and only had 3rd gear (auto tranny), and was beat to living hell with dents everywhere, scared my hood would fly up on the highway most of the time b.c it was pushed up, but it had power windows =]

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
97 civic sedan. It was everything i wanted. Economy car, 4 doors to haul around friends. Power locks, windows and sunroof and 5spd transmission. Silver, just the color i wanted.
Now its for sale. =)