Whats faster 6th or 7th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

civydcex04

5+ Year Member
I was wondering everyones opinion on wich civics are faster 6th or 7th generation? I personally am pretty sure the sohc vtec 6th gens are faster than 7th gen sohc vtec-e.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's all in the driver.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
6th gen IMO. Because it's lighter.

And why are you still posting on this site? You kept talking trash about this site, you should just be banned.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drove a 6th gen ex and a 7th gen that my buddy has and the 6 felt like it pulled a lil harder

civydcex04

5+ Year Member
I honestly allready know the 6th is faster. And to the guy before WFT!! I diidnt talk no crap about the site, I made that very clear! But the specs do need some adjustment though. Damn, banned , thats kind of harsh!! Do you need a hug?

civydcex04

5+ Year Member
you can believe what you want ut give the 6th gen a little more weight and it will still smoke a 7tj gen. you cant prove me other wise. you all know you pulled up next to a 98 civic and got smoked quit lying!!!!!!

civydcex04

5+ Year Member
What a warm welcome. Brah i really think you need a hug, or a tissue some s**t. All i can say is i would probobly smoke you!! its like you follow me around to talk s**t, chill man you dont have to post in this thread if you dont like it i could care less. Just wanted some opinions thats all

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL!! Why do I hear s**t like "I would smoke you" so often? That cracks me up. Actually I didn't really want to post but.. I don't know. It just cracks me up with the stuff you say. You can try to smoke me.. but realize that I have 2 door less than yours and my Apexi exhaust sticker adds 20 more hp.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
LOL!! Why do I hear s**t like "I would smoke you" so often? That cracks me up. Actually I didn't really want to post but.. I don't know. It just cracks me up with the stuff you say. You can try to smoke me.. but realize that I have 2 door less than yours and my Apexi exhaust sticker adds 20 more hp.
:nono: You must remember the exhaust stickers = wheel HP

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pon55 said:
:nono: You must remember the exhaust stickers = wheel HP
Oh yeah! You're right!

And my Tein stickers cut the fat off my ride! Now it feels like my car is flying in heaven.

civydcex04

5+ Year Member
LOL!! Why do I hear s**t like "I would smoke you" so often? That cracks me up. Actual

LOL!!!You probably hear it so much because its true. I say that s**t because I also enjoy seing what you'll say next!!! Isnt the purpose of moding your car to talk s**t!!! Its all in fun. I probably would stall anyways :lol:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civydcex04 said:
LOL!!! I say that s**t because I also enjoy seing what you'll say next!!! Isnt the purpose of moding your car to talk s**t!!! :
no :roll:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow u 2 just need a room to take each other out through hours of vigorous sex.

and 6th gen ftw (just cuz i have it ;))

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I go on vacation for a few days.. and this is what I come back to? I don't want to see anybody start another worthless thread like this. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.