What's in my mouth?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Came across this video..

'Nina wisdom teeth'
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=_G8iECWpDAw

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in the next few months and idk if I want what the dentist gave her or not lol.. Did anyone else have experiences like this??

Doubt the vid is going to work though! If not then just type in the title of it.. Dunno why tapatalk has to make it so difficult.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf... lmao...

I've had two of mine removed (not at the same time) and didn't experience this... I was awake and they just gave me anastisia (sp?). Once you get it removed, it's gonna hurt and ooze blood for the next 3-4 days

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was put under when they cut all four of mine at 15 years old. They overdosed me and I had to be carried to the car when released.

I got lucky and had zero bruising, a bit of swelling, and my sutchers dissolved correctly; no dry sockets.

I did try to remove the gauze the first night and my mom kept laughing at me. Apparently I was pulling on my lip. Soon as mom told me I grabbed the gauze and blood was everywhere...and mom hit the floor. Lulz

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had mine removed 2 years ago. Everything was fine till i decided to eat an entire bag of skittles 4 hours after the operation. Both sides became infected and i had to go back for visits twice a week for 3 months as they kept breaking open and puss seeped into my mouth. All in all, not a very enjoyable experience.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not looking forward to it then lol. My buddy on Facebook has been complaining for a week straight about his and the pain. You guys (and girl) and your bad stories make me worry. Hm..

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really didnt have much pain though, and my mom didnt get me the prescribed pain meds. My friend however had some pain but he got the good stuff so he most definitely couldnt feel anything lol I think it varies in most cases

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's all I'm worried about, some say it's excruciating pain. But then there's some that feel nothing.

I will be a little excited to see how I act after they're out and I'm all doped up haha. I'll have someone to record most def

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha wow, love that. Dave after the Dentist is still the best though. Good luck man

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol they put the mask on me and said count to 10, i said "1" and was gone, next thing i know i woke up and it felt like i had been reborn hahah

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha wow, love that. Dave after the Dentist is still the best though. Good luck man
Haha just type wisdom teeth on YouTube, so many vids I bet you find one better man

I don't remember the last time I was put to sleep with that stuff but yeah Aaron, hopin it's the same for me lol

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not looking forward to it then lol. My buddy on Facebook has been complaining for a week straight about his and the pain. You guys (and girl) and your bad stories make me worry. Hm..
I had a fantastic experience with mine... :what:

The pain is what you make it, and you can always tell the doc the meds aren't strong enough. I slept a LOT, and it helps if they give you a steroid as well.

All I ate for a week was jello, and home made milkshakes. Milkshakes are the way to go b/c it keeps the swelling down. The first solid food I ate was stuffed pork chops,fried taters, and green beans. It was the best meal of my life b/c I was so sick of milkshakes and jello by that point.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man up son.

i had dry sockets in all 4 of mine. hurts like hell and my jaw was super stiff but it had to be done. plus they were in 90 degrees sideways so that had to cut open my gums. cut the wisdom teeth in half pull out the top half then pull out the roots through the other hole.

u get drugs and if u get dry sockets they put this rubbery dressing down into the holes to cover up the exposed bone and nerves so it's not as painful.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had mine taken out last year. it was horrid . dont do it , is worth having crooked teeth

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The video doesn't seem to be working for me.

Having my wisdom teeth extracted was one of the most painful experiences I've ever endured (after my herniated disc, but before my broken nose, broken toe, broken wrist, concussion, etc...) I could barely open my mouth so that I could consume liquid foods for the first several days. Chewing was not an option.

I was put under and remember nothing of the actual surgery or a little while after it, but the following days are very vivid in my mind.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Somebody needs to post a penis in this thread...

Gary?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The video doesn't seem to be working for me.

Having my wisdom teeth extracted was one of the most painful experiences I've ever endured (after my herniated disc, but before my broken nose, broken toe, broken wrist, concussion, etc...) I could barely open my mouth so that I could consume liquid foods for the first several days. Chewing was not an option.

I was put under and remember nothing of the actual surgery or a little while after it, but the following days are very vivid in my mind.
Hm you probably have to type in the name of the vid, I have it up there. I'm using tapatalk so i figured it wouldn't work