What's next.....

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to know what i shold do next to my 98 civic ex. I have a d16y8 with an Exedy stage 1 clutch, Tsudo Headers, MSD external SS Blaster Coil, Denso iridium plugs, Webcam camshaft with Webcam dual valve springs, Magnaflow exhaust, Iceman cold air intake off a 99 Type-r and an APC short shifter. So what should i do next? :???:

ClemsonCiv

Hot Chicks Rock!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
suspension...you could do a lip or bogy kit...rims/tires the possibilities are endless

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
....... oh i forgot I already have Tein coil-overs and rims and tires...sorry

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rims, drop it like it's hot, and put some lips on there and call it good

*edit* well, forget the about what i said except for the lips then :D

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont turbo it...yet..maybe get a upgradeed ECU....or get some rims with some nice tires

ExLs3386

5+ Year Member
Yeah, possibilities are endless.... Do you plan on staying all motor.... or are you going to boost? You could get a lightweight flywheel, LSD, Upgrade Fuel System, Raise the C/R, ECU upgrade, way too much stuff you could do to it.... just some ideas i guess.... :roll:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhh homemade turbo the joine :x

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say light weight flywheel, or if you have the money, do a junkyard turbo

soundshape2005

stuckin foned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LSD & light flywheel sounds good to go with your stage 1 clutch, rear disc conversion, you could tune what you have with the right ecu and hondata, vafc, etc. Or boost..

webcamcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want to keep it all motor. i like the look of other people when they realize that they lost to an all motor sohc, thanks for all the advice. keep them coming.

ALL MOTOR 1998 CIVIC EX.............. 15.24 - 1/4 MILE ( GOAL-12.00)

ClemsonCiv

Hot Chicks Rock!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
webcamcivic said:
i want to keep it all motor. i like the look of other people when they realize that they lost to an all motor sohc, thanks for all the advice. keep them coming.

ALL MOTOR 1998 CIVIC EX.............. 15.24 - 1/4 MILE ( GOAL-12.00)
I'm getting tired of hearing about this stuf...
:nopics:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
To bad you didnt install a new light weight flywheel in with that clutch. Since you have cams that i would assume are setup for N/A then add some nitrous. But since you have a aftermarket cam it would be a great idea to get headwork done to take full advantage of that cam.

But if you were like me. Suspension is #1 on the list.