what's up everyone 56k no way

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Doesn't look too bad man. Atleast you got rid of that nasty wing. The hood definitely has to go. Also, I don't really like the sideskirts and the rear bumper with the quad exhausts, but it actually doesn't look too bad and it's your car after all so do whatever you want with it. Looks nice overall, good luck =)

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank god this crap is no longer popular. put it back to stock for the love of god!

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rice boys giving ohio a bad name on riced out honda at a time

throw the body kit, wing and wheels on ebay and take that money and go to an auto place or honda store and get new bumpers and oem SI wheels

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It'll look a lot better with a drop and a new hood. Keep the kit if you like it man.

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you would have pimped bitches in 1999 trust me

thats pretty funny

and all the ricer comments, I got the car the way it sits with 87k miles for only 7k cash. No one would buy it with the kit so I feel alright about not spending 10k for an si. Already have all stock parts purchased now and they will go on sometime. So I cant complain about the kit it is atleast urethane instead of poor ass fiberglass

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
meh, give him a break he just bought the car. Sure it's riced out but its also an SI which is a nice platform to start with. Im sure you wouldn't have much trouble selling some of that stuff on ebay. People will pay out the ass for that sick hood :lol:

Good luck with it man, do work

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say leave the guy alone. he already says he's dericing it. most of all, its an SI. half of you ppl here on CC are still rollin wit single cam's in the bay.

good project. hope the dericing goes well. nice start, nice motor, nice color

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cf hood, dropped, factory wing and i would rock it

put a huge ic in front to fill in that space :thumbs up

AChase

5+ Year Member
f**k everybody else, just becuase your car isn't JDM enough doesn't mean its not cool. I like it actually. O but thank god you got rid of that wing, wasnt working to well. lol. One thing I dont like TO much is that hood, its a little to "ricey", but whatever you want. I still think your SI is f**king sweet. So :slice: everybody else.

tnich55

5+ Year Member
that kit isnt too bad, not normally my style but its pretty cool looking, except the hood
nice place to start good luck with it